𝓥𝓲𝓻𝓰𝓸★

Sunday

>Gore warning?

It was a late Sunday practice, it was turning dark as everyone wasn't ready to go back to school, especially Yamaguchi.

Although he was happy that studying for school was an excuse to hang out with Tsukki.

They would be walking home after the practice for another late night study.

So for now, Yamaguchi tried to focus back onto playing volleyball.

The gym was like a pillar of light compared to outside, where moths and bug were trying to get into the gym.

They were receiving the ball back and forth, he was paired with Kageyama. With Tsukishima practicing with him on his side with Hitana.

This wouldn't be a problem, but it was because they kept sending best friend side glances whenever one of them got a good hit.

These glances always meant the world to Yamaguchi because Tsukki was paying most of his attention to him.

And Tsukishima was well aware of their worth to Yamaguchi.

And whenever their eyes didn't meet, Yamaguchi may or may not have been checking Tsukishima out in a 'normal friendly' way.

Today, Yamaguchi had been was more fixated on Tsukki than usual too. Probably because he hadn't seen him all day up until this point.  Unsurprisingly his receives were going bad because he was too busy eyeing his best friend.

As Yamaguchi glanced back from looking at Tsukki.

.
.
.

His eyes closed for just a second as a volleyball with a pretty good force hit him square in the nose.

The smack of the volleyball rang throughout the gym and then the thump as Yamaguchi met with the ground holding his nose.

He held his eyes close as his nose throbbed in pain, his nose had started to slowly gush blood out.

Yamaguchi cursed his nose bleeds keeping his eyes closed and holding his nose instinctively.

The dropping of volleyballs and squeaking of shoes were heard as everyone rushed over.

Tsukishima had never ran that fast with his legs in his life.

He was already at Yamaguchis side trying to keep the blood from getting everywhere, and so was Suga and soon Hitana the speed demon.

Yamaguchi swore he could see stars for a second.

Probably because he got hit in the head.

"Yamaguchi move your hand for a second.."

"Mm, No you'll get blood on you-"

"And? Youre the one getting it on you, you're gonna hurt yourself more f you don't like me help-"

Tsukishima had peeled Yamaguchis hand off his nose, his nose had now started to gush.

Yamaguchi knew that Tsukki was well aware of how bad his nose bleeds get.

Tsukishima quickly took the tissues from Kiyoko and tried plugging his nose. Despite the protests from Yamaguchi trying to say he was fine to his team as he was bleeding out.

"You two can leave early okay?"

Daichi said as Tsukkishima was already leading the semi-blood soaked Yamaguchi out of the gym.

They said their goodbyes as the duo made their way to the clubroom.

"I told you I'm fine.."

"You were literally bleeding out a second ago, plus I know you're lying. Yamaguchi I can read you like a book."

"Fine but we're still going to study.."

"I'll think about it, arms up."

Yamaguchi was confused until Tsukishima stood in front of him with one of his clean shirt.

Yamaguchi finally understood and tried not to be embarrassed as Tsukkishima changed his shirt.

Tsukishima tried to remember he was just taking care of Yamaguchi. And not to touch his freckles without permission.

As Tsukkishima was about to change Yamaguchis pants before Yamaguchi nervously chimed in.

"I can do it!"

Tsukishima nodded and walked away to change on his own, secretly disappointed.

------

As they started walking Yamaguchi was feeling drained, literally.

So once again somehow Yamaguchi ended up on Tsukishimas back again.

Tsukishima thought he was alseep so he hummed as they walked home. He had one ear bud in. He had ditched the big clunky ones per Yamaguchis request for attention instead of being ignored.

Yamaguchi listened as he fought sleep.  he would make sure to repay Tsukki back for this.

"Thanks Tsukki.."

Yamaguchi mumbled, and then promptly fell asleep.

This startled Tsukishima, so he stopped humming and quickly smiled to himself again.

Studying could wait till another day.

☾☾☾☾☾

A/n I got excited again and updated

Anyway

congrats you've made it halfway through this book!

Take a break or get drink please

The other half will be up in 6/7 days!  (Or earlier I hope)