Chapter 25: Oh dear

Maddie's POV

Well, at least Chloe is good with boys. I never have been. I guess I'm just too shy.

She shoved her elbow into my side yet again. What does she want?

Chloe points to the row in front of us. Oh no. It's those boys. Please don't look at me. Uh oh, Abby is going to be mad if she finds out that Chloe got their numbers. I slouch as low as I can in my seat. She does the same.

The music begins just as Abby asks us why we are slouching over.

Chloe just mouths, 'I can't hear you' to Abby and continues the ride. I remember the first time I rode this ride in Florida. We were down there for our first competition in Orlando. I was seven, and was in awe of the huge Cinderella castle and beautiful lights.

The ride continued, and I silently prayed that those boys wouldn't try and talk to us.

Thankfully they don't even wink at us, and we continue along with the day.

"I'm hungry. Can we stop to get something to eat?" I asked Abby.

"Sure!" Abby replied.

We made our way over to Main Street to Walt's, the American restaurant of the park. I needed some good ole' American eats. I ordered chicken fingers and fries with lots of bbq sauce.

"Hello young lady. I couldn't help but notice that you guys are on the show 'Dance Moms'. I'm a huge fan!" A Middle Aged woman gushed.

"Oh would you like me to take a picture of you with the girls? Abby said sweetly.

"Sure. My daughter is going to be so jealous!" The woman replied.

So we got up from eating our meal, and stood comfortably by this woman for a picture. It was routine, so we smiled and got her daughter's Instagram name to follow her later.

But as I was sitting back down to finish my meal, the woman handed Chloe a small price of paper. What a creep. I just want to finish my chicken. Oh well, and it's probably nothing anyway.

The day went on like a normal day at Disney, but we were in Paris! We stayed all the way to the fireworks, then finally went back to our B&B.

Chloe has looked distressed all day. I wonder if it is the note that the lady gave her. When we finally rolled into bed at midnight, I snatched the note the. One from Chloe's hands.

Did you think we would forget about you?
Your coming back the Candy Apples. Meet me in the
Common room of the bed and breakfast at 2am. Or I'll
Come up to your room.

I panicked. How do we get out of this? We need to leave now. Get out of the city, or at least the district.

"Abby. Abby. We need to leave now! This is a note from the lady from the restaurant!" I said shaking.

"I figured this may happen. Girls pack your things. This trip is gonna be much more than we signed up for."

YOU CAN SCOLD ME FOR BEING A HORRIBLE WRITER, BUT I HAVE LITERALLY BEEN SO SICK. LIKE OVER WEEK LONG VIRUS. SO IM SORRY. AND THIS CHAPTER IS SUPER BAD IK. SO IM SORRY FOR THAT. AND IM WORKING ON STARTING A COLLAB, SO THAT IS A LOT OF WORK. OKAY BYE GUYS.

Love
Adria 💗🌸🔥