Reality check...😓

In the evening ...

Siya woke up and was rubbing her eyes.
Rohan saw her and went to her

Rohan-Moto theek hai tu?

Siya-Ha bhaiya me theek hu..bus toda chakkar agaya tha us time...
Rudra kaha hai?

Rohan-Ek minute nahi reh paarahi uske bina?

Siya-Are nahi esa nahi..wo mujhe laga wo pareshan hogaya tha na

Rohan-Oye chup oye ..gadhi...meko usne sab batadia hai..or me tere liye bohot khush hu...
( He said pressing her head..with his one hand)

She blushed- ... Kya ap.. bhi...kuch bhi bolte ho?

Rohan-Tu khush haina uske sath?

Siya-Bohot ...bhaiya..life me pheli baar kisi ne mujhe... Special feel karaya hai...mujhe khud se zada importance di hain...itna pyaar apke siwah kisi ne kabhi nahi kiya mujhe....she has tears in her eyes.......
She wiped her tears and smiled- but ab sab hai mere pas...Ap ho Rudra or papa bhi hain ab to..ek...hi.. kami thi...wo bhi babaji  ne puri kardi..

Rohan hugged her and controlled his tears as he knows the intention of her father..

Rudra was standing on the gate and smiling..

Siyaa....saw him...and broke the hug- kaha tha tu?

Rudra-Me to yahi tha tere dil me..

Hayee...she blushed..and ask him to stop ...by punching his shoulder softly ..

Rudra-Areee inse kya sharmana...tere favourite bhaiya hai ye..mere favourite salee ban chuke...hai..hena Rohan?

Rohan-Or kya...khoob jamega rang jab mil bethengy teen yaar ..he laughed... chalo tum log karo baate me ata hu...

Siyaa- tu bhi na ... kuch bhi bolta hai..kyu bataya tune Rohan bhaiya ko...hayee...pata teko kitni sharam aayi menu.

Rudra-Are meri sharmili Sherni...ek din teko...sari sharam...chodni hi padegi...

Chal hatt khotiyaa...
With this.. she got up...

He dragged her by one hand and she fell in his lap...

He was Adoring her beauty....her simplicity.... her innocence without blinking...they both got lost in each other's eyes....their lips where just inches away from each other..

their lips where just inches away from each other

When they heard...her Grand Ma...calling her...

Siya immediately stood up..from his lap..

Grand ma- beta aap dono khana khalo..

Ji chalo.  - siya starts walking behind her..

She looked back..

Rudra gave her a flying kiss..