Do anjaan zindigi..💑

Rudransh mom as RM .. Rudransh as RA ..Siya rathore SR  ...siya',s bestfriend... Tanvi singh as TS ..
A NORMAL DAY IN SALOON.

TS  - cmon riya kb tk khud ko ese pareshan krti rahegi.... Bhad me jane de na yar.. you already have done everything .. logo ke khene per mt kar meri jaan ..it will  affect your health..

As siya has thyroid  .that too fat wala.  She has been trying everything to get slim but all her efforts failed... Yoga aerobics gyming... but  she is doing everything because she wants her father to accept her...love her.....

SR  - tanu you know na  how badly I want my family to accept me
this surgery is the last try I want to give shayad tb wo mujhe apna le...

TS - c'mon siya... You know unhe tu hi ni  chaiye moti ya patli.... they have problem with you only they will find another way to criticize you. please dont do this...

Siya felt bad . But some where she knows that she is showing her the reality..but her mind is ready to accept it but not her heart.

SR  - chal chod ye sab... Meko shopping krni hain lets go  somewhere...

Tanvi knows ki siya kisi ko family ke upar nai dekhti hain kabhi bhi...even she loved a guy he too loved her but when her father asked her to choose one she has chosen her father.. with the hope that he will hug her or love her. But nothing Happened.. instead she got  all the taunts from her family about her Character.
But still siya has some hope that her father will accept her if she will become beautiful as he is person who believes in dikhava ( modesty) and if she will become beautiful ..he will not be ashamed because of  her fatty body... So she said yes for the surgery and her surgery date is  after 2 months.. till then she needs to follow a diet chart...

But Tanvi knows her father very well he is a monster he ask her to loose weight so that he can get her married with a politician son.. and get rid of her.. and in return he will get all the desired vote from  whole kolkata . As he is also a politician. Basically he just want to sell his daughter by getting her married to a  guy...  Who treat girls as his personal slave.
One to massage him..one to have  sex with him...one to cook for him.. ...he is a pervert.

They left for the mall....

Rudransh mansion..

RM- Gate khol Rudra .uth jaaa beta dekh 1 baj gaya hain.. sunday hain iska matlab pura din soyega.. ek toh rat bhar jagta h ye ladka... ..uth I am waiting for you.

Rudra sleeping with his shorts only with a girl beside him without clothes...both covered in a blanket . As soon as he heard his mother's voice...he woke up.... Immediately..

The girl beside him - baby you are so good in bed Can I have this pleasure for my whole life... Give me a chance to become Mrs.Agrawal...
She said this while leaning to his chest. As he started wearing his t shirt..

He pushed her hard she directly fell on the bed..

RA. - sorry babe... I am available to every girl only for one night stand... And Rudransh kabhi ek cheez ko taste krne ke bad dubara usee mu bhi nahi lagata... Get that clear in your mind ok sweetheart now get up and get out of my house from the back gate.. I dont want any drama in front of my mom..

Girl- what a bastard you are.. Atleast drop me to my place my house is too far from here..

With this rudra Remembered something from past an he clenched his jaw

Flashback

The girl Rudra loved neha..

Neha and Rudra lying in bed.. cuddling each other

Neha-. Okayy baby now move I need to go home.. its too late na darling

Rudra- bus...2 more minutes jaan you met me after a long time... I missed you so much...

Neha- Rudra baby please see I am getting calls from dad...

Rudra - ok.ok..chalo let me drop you

Neha while looking at her phone- no no baby...pareshan mt ho dad ne driver bheja hai I will go with him..

Rudra - you sure na bacha

Neha - yes baby... Ok meet you soon B'bye love you.

Rudra - love you too my life.

Neha left..

Rudra was waiting for her message that she reached safely.. in the mean time he called her she didn't picked he got worried but. Still waiting for her message

He was scrolling his phone and he found a Picture of neha partying and that too in same dress...but she said she is leaving...for home..

Rudra got furious and called her she didnt picked...he dropped her the msg..she didn't replied..
He again checked his insta but the pic got deleted so he didn't got any chance to know the name of the place..

After few hours he got a msg sorry baby..

My friend was stucked up by some goons in the pub she called and I went their to help her I am really sorry.. please forgive your babydoll.

He felt guilty for not trusting her and replied ok jaan love you be safe ...

Flash back ends

Hee pushed the girl so hard she fell on the floor and got hurt ..he  was less bothered..and came down to her level and hold her jaw with his one hand.

Listen you whore you came here with me for your pleasure I didnt asked you to have sex with me.....so get your shitty mouth shut and get out of my house with your clothes... I will not even think twice to push you out of my house tearing all the clothes you have on your body...ok get that clear and leave right now..

He left her jaw and again pushed her..
She carried all her thing and ran away immediately.

..
Rudra get himself ready and walked downstairs and hugged her mom and said sorry. Sorry I know we have to go to temple ..I promised I am really sorry love... please forgive me..

RM - Tu or tera sorry... Hmesha ka hai.. lekin is bar you have to compensate... You have to come with me to the mall as I want to buy things to distribute in the orfnage..only then you will be forgiven...

Rudra-- ok lady love anything for you..he bow down in front of her

They both left for the mall..

Thats all for today...

Please review my story

Do tell me in comments ...

Be safe and healthy.