There's No Place I'd Rather Be - Larry Stylinson A/B/O Smut

Louis hums as he wipes a bit of pancake mix from the counter top; Harry and his goddamn pancakes. Although, waking up to breakfast in bed this morning is hardly something that Louis can complain about, so he gets on with wiping the flour from the cooker top. Throwing the cloth in the sink, Louis pops his head around the corner to check the living room clock. Harry should be home in about an hour. He should get dinner on soon, really. He should at least try to live up to the perfect Omega housewife stereotype. But then again, Louis can't cook for shit and his Alpha knows that so at least he has an excuse.

He makes his way around the ridiculous coffee table in the middle of the lounge that Harry just had to have. "But Lou, it's really cheap! And plus we need some new furniture to fuck on.." He'd added with that cheeky smirk of his. And, really, who was Louis to say no to that?

Louis flops down onto his couch, yes it's his couch, its one of the only things he'd bought for the flat, and turns the TV on. After flicking through aimlessly for about five minutes he comes to terms with the fact that Come Dine With Me is probably his best bet for five-o-clock TV and huffs, checking the clock again. 50 minutes. He could read, but Louis' never been a huge fan of reading because he has an attention span of about 10 minutes and finds himself reading over the same sentence five times and still not taking it in. He decides to take a nap and grabs the cushion from the arm chair and fits it under his head before curling into the foetus position and closing his eyes. The narrator of Come Dine With Me's voice is surprisingly soothing.

Louis wakes up with a start as he hears the door slam and his Alpha cursing.

"Harry?" He hears a low groan and heavy footsteps making their way towards the living room. Louis raises an eyebrow and stands up to go and check on Harry just as he appears in the doorway. Louis stops in his tracks. Harry's pupils are blown wide and his hair is dishevelled, his shirt is pulled askew over one shoulder and he's breathing heavily. And that's when Louis smells it.

Fuck.

Harry inhales deeply and groans again, swiftly making his way over to his Omega and running his huge hands down Louis' sides.

"You smell. So. Good." Harry whispers. Louis mewls quietly and his knees buckle; he would have fallen to the floor if Harry hadn't gripped his sides tightly to hold him up. Louis' mind starts to cloud as his instincts take over and he bares his neck in submission. Harry smirks and starts nosing at the base of his neck, scenting him.

"Mmm.. Smell so good for me, darling," His voice an octave deeper than usual, "You gonna be a good boy and let me fuck you? Gonna let me pop my knot in you?" Louis whimpers and nods frantically as Harry starts fumbling with his zipper almost desperately.

"Harry, babe, bedroom yeah?" Louis manages to squeak out, his mind not fully gone yet. Harry growls in response, ignoring Louis in favour of tugging on the waistband of Louis' jeans. "Hey! Don't growl at me!" Louis snaps.

He may be an omega but he won't settle for that shit, whether Harry's in rut or not.

Harry groans impatiently and grabs Louis' wrist, nearly pulling him over as he drags him up the stairs.

"Harry, wait!" Louis huffs out, his short legs tripping on the steps. Suddenly, Louis' legs are swept from underneath him and he's promptly thrown over Harry's shoulder. Louis squawks and thumps his Alpha's shoulder lightly in protest, wriggling his hips.

"Not fast enough," Harry grits out, "Stop wriggling." Louis whimpers at the command and let's his body go limp, unable to ignore Harry's Alpha voice.

Harry stumbles into the bedroom, closing the door with his hip and dropping Louis onto their bed, none too carefully. He rips his shirt off, buttons pinging in different directions around the room. He struggles to pull down his jeans, that's what he get's for wearing such tight ones, Louis thinks as he watches with wide eyes.