Theo Asked Me Out

Start from the beginning

"Great!" he yelled, "I mean, great, this will b-"

"We're here! Sorry we're lat- oh, Theo, hi," said Lily. She arrived panting and holding some snacks and the girls were running after her holding more snacks.

"Hi, Lily. I'll be going now, so you girls can have your girl time," Theo said as he stood up. "I'll come pick you up at around 12 from the Gryffindor tower. Is that alright?"

"That's perfect," I said, "See you then."

"See you," he waved and left.

By now, I was surrounded by the girls. The all stood with their mouths hanging open, looking at me.

"What? What are you looking at? Sit down," I said with a chuckle, knowing fully well what they're thinking.

"What was that?" Lily asked.

"That was Theo," I answered coolly, wanting to mess with her a bit.

"Don't be cheeky with me, Athena!" She almost shrieked. "What were you talking about? Why is he picking you up from the tower tomorrow?

"He's picking her up from the tower? Why?" Caroline asked.

"He kind of... asked me out to Hogsmead tomorrow.." I said.

"He WHAT?" all the girls said in unision and I started laughing at that.

"Finally! The dude took his time," Angie said.

"It's the first trip this year, I wanted to spend it with you, though," I said.

"Oh shush, Theo finally asked you on a date. We can hang out later and you can tell us the details," Lily said.

"What about your secret admirer?" Asked Caroline.

I paused. I haven't thought of that.

"I don't really know. I mean, I don't know him and he hasn't shown any sign that he would be revealing himself anytime soon. I don't want to lose my chance with Theo for someone I don't know," I said.

"You're right. No matter how sweet that admirer is, we don't know him and we don't know if he's planing to reveal himself," Lily said.

"Which reminds me, I found this on your pillow when I went to the dormitory to put my bag," Caroline said handing me an envelope with a smile.

"Is it from him?" Asked Lily.

"Probably. Let me open it."

I don't know what I like about you
But you're on my mind, day and night
Maybe it's the way you look
So sexy I can't get enough
Or how you make me feel when you come around
I instantly forget all other stuff
Maybe it's the way you say my name
Or maybe it's the way you smile
Then again it might just be everything

Just like every time, I smiled and blushed. Lily grabbed the letter and read it out loud, making me blush even harder as the girls awed.

"This is so sweet and lovely..." awed Caroline.

"I know, I really wish this person can just come up to me or at least give hints," I said.

"Maybe he will, maybe if he finds out you're going on a date with Theo then he will man up and do something about it," Lily said.

"Or maybe he will be heartbroken and give up," Caroline said.

"Okay, whatever, let's focus on Athena's date tomorrow. What are you planing to wear?" Angie asked.

"I'm not sure. I was thinking cute dress, yet casual. I don't want it to look like I tried super hard but at the same time, I want to show that I put in some effort for him," I said, mentally going through the cloths in my trunk.