Edward: why would you want a cannon?

Alucard: cuz bitches love cannons.

The vampire and Ex-Saint high fived one another in joy.

Eleanor giggled while Mileena ate an eyeball out of a glass ball.

Eleanor: men.

Mileena: that's why prefer women instead.

Alma: you're fucking weird.

Kinzie: the girl would looks like she belongs in Silent Hill calling another weird? Wow that's ironic.

Himiko: whatever, LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE!!!!!

First floor

A group of devils arrived in the first floor, looking around the city scape that was barren.

Julia: I don't like this... there's two many advantage points.

Malik: it's not so bad... we been walking for five minutes and there hasn't been a single—

BANG

The dark skinned devils head exploded in a gory chunks with his body dropping to the ground,  making the four others jump behind cover.

Josh: what the fuck was that!?

Julia: Sniper!

Derek: where from?

Another gunshot rang out, making the other devils dive behind cars and into cover.

Derek: what the fuck!?

They began to hear walking, two steps of footsteps while the sniper stopped firing. The devils slowly looked from their cover and saw two men walking towards them, dressed in suits. The first was dressed in a pure black suit with black flowing hair and a beard.

The other man had a suit with a white dress shirt and tie. He wore glasses and had a desert eagle in his hands.

?: the purpose... the purpose of all life.. is death.

Julia: who are you?

?: you may call me smith. And that is mr. wick.

Derek: who cares! You work for Edward Phoenix, so time to die!

The two men just stood there, watching as the devils charged at them with high levels of speed. However, to John and the Agent, they could of took a nap, filed their taxes and got something to eat before they could of got at least half way to them.

The first two devils charged at John. The expert assassin dodged by twisting his body to the side and grabbed on the females arm. Yanking down, the arm snapped in half as the girl screamed before the assassin pushed her into her ally. As they fell, the assassin pulled out a silenced pistol and shot them both in the head, killing them instantly.

The last devil ran and tried to punch Agent Smith. However, the agent simply dodged his attacks with no effort, a bored look on his face as the devils fists seemingly phased right through him.

Josh: dammit! Stay still you asshole!

Agent Smith: I never understood why people would request such a thing. To stay still for your opponent to attack you is ridiculous. Ridiculousness does not comply with judgment nor does it comply with power. Power complies with power, Mr. Anderson understood this and unfortunately...

The agent phased through another attack and ended behind the devil. Without time to defend against himself, Smith sent his fist through the devils chest, his hand coming out the other side and covered in blood.