Chapter 43~ Do you wanna know

Kelvin opened the door for Isere once he packed at the parking garage in Jide's house

Kelvin opened the door for Isere once he packed at the parking garage in Jide's house. Isere watched in awe the big mansion in front of her.

She wondered if Tunji resided with his family or not. There were some cars packed in the packing garage too which she thought probably belonged to some other people.

While they both walked out of the garage to the mansion,  In the middle of the courtyard was a water fountain with two unicorn statue facing one another. She clung unto his arms with her hands, struggling to walk with those six inch heels as they walked into the mansion.

It was dark so the place was extremely quiet but the night breeze wheezing sound could be heard. "Segun." She called in a whisper.

"Hmm," he answered her. "Can you walk slowly, I don't have long legs you know?" She said to him. All the while they walked towards the door of the mansion, he was walking as he usually walked but considering his long legs, it would take two of her steps to match one of his.

"Oh, I'm sorry," he said to her.  After a while, she called his attention again. "Am I walking too fast again, although I'm not walking fast?" He said to her.

"Relax. I called you for another thing," she replied. He sighed, "Ohh."

"Do Jide's parent stay with him?" She asked him. She couldn't help but wonder why a man who was still in the university had a big house like this, unless he was married.

Kelvin chuckled, "We have never had this talk before but Jide is there three years older than Banji and I," Kelvin said and Isere gasped.

"What?" Her statement came more as a question than shock.

"We were all friends but when we were little but he is older. After graduating high school, he didn't want to further his education. His parent didn't want that, infact considering their status, they forced him but he refused. It was after some years he decides to further his education, just to be that man his mother wanted him to be after she passed away," Kelvin explained.

"Ohh, he lost his mother?" Isere said sympathetically.

Kelvin nodded his head, "Yes, he lost his mother. Before she died, she asked him to be a lawyer, one who from above she'd be proud of."

"Jide is planning on getting married two years from now, this house is for him and his future family," Kelvin said.

"Wow. Never knew he liked women." Isere shrugged.

"What? Why would you think so?" Kelvin chuckled.

"He is so rigid. He doesn't glance twice at any woman, I take note of him, you know," she shrugged. "Not intentionally!" She exclaimed when she saw Kelvin's facial expression.