Chapter 51~ The brother

Isere gave Kelvin a bright smile as she lied down beside him on the bed

Isere gave Kelvin a bright smile as she lied down beside him on the bed. He was tired, he had to drop Wunmi at her place even though he felt pain in his leg because it was raining.

"Should I massage it for you?" She asked him, her voice came out in a whisper yet it ignited every part of his body setting him ablaze. He wondered how her voice could be very soothing to the ears without her trying.

He smiled at her, "Thanks but no," he replied calmly. "You look very tired, just how did you hurt your leg again?" She asked with concern evident in her tone.

Kelvin said nothing but she nudged him. He heaved a sigh before speaking, "I kinda slipped, I'm still shocked by how it happened but in that process i kinda sprained my ankle."

"Ohh," Isere mumbled. "So right now you are unable to really use your legs?" She asked with a smug look. She placed her palm on his cheek, "And here I was thinking of..." She licked her lips making sure she got his attention. She was teasing him and she wanted to see his reaction.

"You were thinking of what? You think naughty lately, how sure am I that you still know how to say the alphabets correctly?" He teased raising his lip up slightly.

"I do know, should I read them for you?" She teased back and he nodded his head. She pressed his lips together with her fingers and asked him to listen to her attentively. "K. E. L. V. I. N. S. E. G. U. N. F. A. L. A. Y. E." She said cheekily as she tried not to laugh.

"That's the 17 alphabets that we have," she said to him, letting go of his lips as she clapped for herself. Kelvin clicked his tongue. "You are dumb," he said with an amused look.

"At least I'm not as dumb as you are!" She chuckled. "And since you are more dumb, I'd call you dumb-er," she said dragging the last word making Kelvin snicker.

"Should I massage your leg now?" She offered and he shook his head once more. "Come on! Why won't you let me massage them?" She asked. He heaved a sigh, "Because once you touch me, I will forget I feel pain and give myself more pain," he said to her making her confused by his statement.

"How is that? I'm going to massage it not break them for you," she retorted.

Kelvin face palmed himself mentally, he couldn't believe he didn't know what she was talking about so he let it go. "Just don't touch me," he said firmly making her frown.

"Now I will touch you," she said to him, getting up from the bed as she sat down on it. "What are you doing?" He asked as she creaked her fingers.

"I said I will touch you!" She deadpanned. "I am your girlfriend and I want to help," she said.

"Shit!" He muttered. "Don't, please don't," he pleaded.

"Why? Did you grow some balls there?" She asked with as her lips formed a lopsided grin. "Why won't you let me massage you?" She whined.

"Because I don't. Please don't touch me there," he said. Isere moved her leg to the other side, so she could be straddling him. She held his hands with her small hands, biting her tongue laughing at herself for thinking she could hold him down if not that he let her.

"I will smack you if you move," she warned letting go of his hands and she moved down to see his left wrist. She held unto his foot with her hand and he shivered lightly from her touch. He small hands felt cold against his feet and her touch sent a warm feeling to his spine. "Is it this leg?" She asked him, making circles in his ankle. "Not at all," he hissed lightly.

She didn't need to do much to turn him on. It was as if she had something on him that he didn't know off. Standing close to her or sleeping next to her was always hard and most times he had to force himself to think of another thing so as not to look like a sex craved beast in her eyes.

He move his feet away from her as he sat down on the bed. "Do not worry, I am fine," he said assuring her with a smile on his face. Isere hissed, "You are weird."

The next morning, Isere work up to realise Kelvin wasn't beside her. Her eyes glanced at the small alarm clock on the nightstand and she jumped off the bed when she saw it was past nine in the morning. She wondered how and why she slept that long when she didn't sleep late.

She rushed to the bathroom to wash her face and brush her teeth. She looked at herself in the wall mirror and she smiled as she admired her pretty self. The fact she was wearing Kelvin black sweatshirt hoodie made her so cute. It was really big on her; it stopped just before her knee and made her look really small.

She walked out of the bathroom to go get her phone and take a selfie. Once she came back, she took a couple of selfies with different facial expression before leaving to look for Kelvin.

She was almost at the living room when she heard voices, with curiosity she walked faster to see who it was and he eyes almost fell off when she saw a look-alike of kelvin standing beside him in the. Kitchen with a mug on his hands.

"Good...morning," she stuttered as she swallowed a bile in her throat. She suddenly felt her mouth dry as the man in front of her replied her.

The man in front of her was the spitting image of Kelvin, she has seen his picture before but as she looked at him in front of her, she couldn't believe it. He was a bit older than Kelvin in face and he had more skin that Kelvin.

"Seun meet Katherine, my girlfriend." Kelvin introduced as he walked to Isere side. Isere suddenly felt conscious of her outfit, she was also walking bare-footed too. Never has she been introduced to someone's family as their girlfriend before and now she felt extremely awkward.

"Babe, meet Seun, my older brother," Kelvin introduced. Seun smiled as he looked at Isere, "I must say like me, you have good eyes. Nice meeting you," he said.

Isere encouraged herself from withing her to get this over with. "Nice meeting you to," she said, her voice almost coming out in a whisper.

"Want some tea?" Kelvin asked and she nodded her head not because she heard what he said but because she heard his speak. After some seconds, he came back with a mug in his hand. He gave it to her and see collected it, she was extremely nervous.

"You don't have to be uncomfortable, do as you act around my brother, I am a cool guy," he said making Isere let out a gush of air from her mouth.

Both guys chuckled lightly, she felt relieved after hearing his statement. "Segun, I will be leaving soon. Will call you when I'm about to go back to Abuja," He said to him. Seun resided in Abuja with his wife and son of three years.

He just came to visit his father as the heir of the throne, so he decided to see his brother. "I will talk to you soon Katherine," he said to her. He dropped his mug in the sink. "Segun, wash it," he said before exiting the kitchen.

Isere heaved a sigh, "I was so nervous earlier," she said to him and he chuckled. "My brother wont bite. He is cool and besides I can tell he likes you for me," he said.

"Really? That's great." She said to him. "How is your leg doing?" She asked his staring at his legs.

"Fine," he said to her, he took the mug from her hand and dropped it in the sink before pulling her to him by her waist.

"So, let's have some early morning fun," he said teasingly to her before claiming her lips. Isere wrapped her arms around him as she kissed him back, she felt alive.

Third update for this week, whew!

Tbh I have been so tasked with other works that I have to force myself to get this book over with.

What are your thoughts on this chapter?

Vote, comment and share