Remrom Roleplay: Highschool AU: Chapter 4

Start from the beginning

Remus threw his head back and moaned. He leaned against the tree beside him and stared into Roman's shining eyes and innocent smile. He reached down and ran his fingers through his hair.

He moaned around his cock sending vibrations up he continued to suck him off while maintaining eye contact.

Remus blushed and gasped when Roman moaned. He tightened his hand in Roman's hair a little bit and unconsciously pushed forward an inch more into Roman's hot mouth.

He moaned more and kept sucking as he jerked himself off moaning more

"Roman I-"  Remus started. He cut himself off with a sharp gasp. "I'm about to-" he tried again. He came into Roman's mouth as his body shook with ecstasy.

He swallowed it all, then cleaned Remus’s cock he had also came. He stuffed Remus’s cock in his pants “Ready to go back to the other's Master?” He winked at him and kissed him.

Remus blushed deeply at the use of the word 'master'. He'd never imagined his brother would invest a master/daddy kink in him, but then again he never thought that he and his brother would actually become anything. He swallowed and nodded, coming in for another kiss before taking his hand and leading him back to the clearing. Remy smirked evilly at them but thankfully no one else seemed to notice. They sat down at the bench. Everyone else was sitting or laying on the ground.

Roman pulled out a special bag of weed and rolled it into a blunt then handed it to Remy
“You wanted to try a stronger strain?” he asked him and tossed him the lighter

Remy smirked and caught the lighter. He lit the blunt and took a swiff. He let out a satisfied sigh, leaning back onto a tree and handed it to Emile. Emile tried it and his eyes went wide. He shook his head and scrunched his face up, handing it back to Remy.

"No, no that's way too strong," he said. Remy laughed and handed the blunt back to Roman.

He took a long drag and bit his lip he handed it to Roman “Try it love, I'll give you a blowjob when  we get home"

Remus blushed and took the blunt, taking a drag. His face did a thing, as the strength surprised him, but he liked it.

He bit his lip “Fuck thats hella good, hey Lo come try this”

Logan looked up and reached out to take the blunt. He took a long drag and slowly blew out. He smiled contentedly and handed the blunt back to Roman. 

Remus looked over to the others. Remy and Emile were talking with Virgil and Patton and Janus looked Seconds away from fucking each other right in front of all of them.

He took a long drag then handed it to Remus.

Remus took the blunt and took a drag, expertly blowing oh's in the smoke. He handed the blunt to Logan who reached up for it and turned to Roman. "Look at Janus and Patton," he said amused.

He looked over and chuckled “Pat, Jan if you wanna fuck follow the trail deeper in the forest” he yelled

Janus looked up and blushed deeply, looking down at the ground embarrassed. Patton just smirked and stood up, dragging a dark red Janus along with him down the path into the unknown. Remus laughed and rested his forehead on Roman's shoulder at how uncharacteristic everyone was being. Virgil being social. Patton being bold and inappropriate. Janus being a blushy boy. It was hilarious and comforting in a way.

He took a long drag then handed the blunt back to Logan and took Remus' hand leading him to a treehouse near-by. “Remember when we made this with Lo when we were ten?” He said.

Remus' eyes widened excitedly. "I hadn't realized we were at those woods," he said breathlessly, smiling.

“Lo come here!” He called as he climbed the ladder everything was the way they had left it