ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕆𝕟𝕖: ℝ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖

KEY:

(Y/N): YOUR NAME.

(Y/L/N): YOUR LAST NAME.

(Y/H/L): YOUR HAIR LENGTH.

(Y/H/C): YOUR HAIR COLOUR.

(Y/F/B/S) YOUR FAVORITE BOOK SERIES.

~~~

Location: N/A

Date: N/A

PoV: (Y/N) (Y/L/N)

~~~~~~~~~

You looked around you in shock. Your breaths were heavy and deep as you staggered down the dimly lit alley. "Loki!?" You called but no answer. You grunted in pain and leaned against the wall, holding your side where a deep gash was. Blood didn't stop pouring from the wound as you coughed up thick liquid onto the back of your hand that wasn't caressing your wound. You glanced down to see deep red glittering in the poor lighting and it was easy to tell it was blood. "Peter!? Thor!?" You cried out, slumping down while throwing your head back in pain.

"Excuse me?" A small voice said from your right. You slowly glare up at the child who gripped tightly onto her backpack. Her eyes widen and she smiled. "Are you a ninja!?" You looked down to see yourself wearing your black suit that fitted your figure nicely and two katanas were attached to your back along with two blasters clipped to your belt that hung loosely from your waist. "Are you from space!?"

"No kid, I'm not," You looked up at her. "What's your name? You look familiar," You coughed out.

"Me? Oh, well my name is (Y/N). (Y/N) (Y/L/N), a pleasure to meet a ninja from space!" She held out her hand and you quickly stood up and looked around.

"This is bad...very bad,"

"What's wrong?" She asked her (Y/H/L) (Y/H/C) hair bouncing as she quickly stood beside you as you looked at the street. Tears filled your eyes as you looked down at the small child.

"I ran too fast,"

~~~

Location: Avengers Tower

Date: 2012

PoV: (Y/N) (Y/L/N)

You spun around in your chair again, smiling like a child. Well, it wasn't your chair, your chair didn't spin like this one. It was the Director's seat and he happened to be running late.

"So, (Y/N) what are you going to do when Fury comes back?" You giggled as you stopped to look at Steve.

"I can run very fast," You were excited and happy, you recently defeated Loki and won a war. He laughed and looked down at the glass table the seven of you sat around. You were called in to have a meeting with the director to talk about arrangements now most of New York was repaired.

"(Y/N), you're sitting in the Director's chair, surely you should be doing some directing?" Tony smirked, leaning back in his chair and placing his feet on the table.

"Don't edge her on," Natasha said sternly. You fake coughed and leaned forward, folding your arms as you put on a serious face.

"Stark, I suggest you take your feet off this table before I shoot them off," You said in a deep, gruff voice.

"I'm pretty sure I don't sound like that," You went bright red and quickly ran to your chair at unbelievable speed. You chuckled as you sat next to Bruce. Your smile faltered when you saw Loki being brought in by SHIELD agents and Asgardian soldiers. His hands were bound together as he was shoved in the conference room.