ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖: 𝕄𝕠𝕧𝕚𝕖𝕤

Location: Avengers Tower
Date: 2012
PoV: (Y/N) (Y/L/N)
KEY: F/F- FAVOURITE FOOD

~~~

After rushing around and gathering various movies and snacks, you finally settle down on the sofa, you and Loki on either side of the long black lounger. As you were setting up the first movie, Loki looked at what you brought to ate and scrunched up his face.

"What, you don't like (F/F)?"

"...I haven't tried it if I'm going to be honest, but it looks rather disgusting," You acted like you took a deep offensive and laughed.

"Seriously, Loki, you've missed out," You select the first movie and begin watching Harry Potter. You began to eat as the movie started and you were in for a good day. Loki didn't understand anything and you couldn't stop laughing at him. He kept saying the magic was pointless and how he found Harry Potter extremely annoying. However, you didn't notice how he looked at you in awe as you repeated most of the lines. You saw in the corner of your eye that Loki was eating the snacks he referred to as 'disgusting'.

"IT'S IN HIS POCKET!" Loki shouted at the screen. "You're stupid. STUPID. THE STONE IS IN HIS POCKET!" You muffled your laughter with the back of your hand as he continued to rant at the TV. "Wow...just wow," he said sarcastically, clapping his hands. "A 7-year-old boy just killed the strongest dark wizard by touching his face," He folded his arms and leaned against the sofa and you laughed. This was going to be good.

~~~

You were having a break and you were making tea/coffee (if you don't like either just think of something else.) Loki was drinking the tea you made him as he waited for you to make your drink.

"I think Sirus and Snape are my favourites,"

"You look like Snape," You mumbled and thank the lord he didn't hear you. "What about Dumbledoor?"

"Pft, he's not good,"

"Oh, you're being so mean," You turned with your drink. "Shall we?"

"We shall," You both walked back into the living area when Tony and Steve burst through the doors.

"THE AUDACTICY!" Steve shouted at Tony as he walked over to the bar and poured himself a drink. "YOU'RE THE MOST STUPIDEST MAN ALIVE!"

"Oh cry me a ribbon," You sipped your drink as you and Loki both turned your heads to watch the scene unfold from the sofa. Natasha came in while Clint was trying not to laugh.

"What happened?"

"Tony went to help Steve and Bruce and said he carried the team and now Fury thinks Tony is better than Steve,"

"I DO EVERYTHING FOR THIS TEAM!"

"You barely do anything,"

"Boys, Loki and (Y/N) were here first so can you two go somewhere else?" Natasha stated, pointing to the door.

"Gladly, I was just grabbing myself a drink," Tony began to walk away but Steve grabbed his wrist.

"I hope you realise how much of a twat you are,"

"I hope you realise how much of a dick you are," He left and Steve cursed and slammed his hands on the counter.

"Why are you two sitting so close?" Steve snapped as he looked up to see you and Loki. You two looked at each other and you giggled nervously, not noticing how your knees are touching. "Hmm?"

"Steve, leave them alone," Natasha said, pushing him to leave the room. He glared at Loki but left with Clint. Natasha came over to you and past you a blanket. "Fury is angry how the heating is staying on so it's going to get cold soon," She kissed your forehead and left.

"Thanks,"

"No problem," You wrapped yourself in the blanket before resuming the movie.

"They are loud,"

"You'll get used to it,"

"I hope so,"

~~~

"YES DRAGON!" Loki chanted with Fred and George as Harry raced to get the golden egg. You smiled and slipped out your phone and began to record his reaction. Your TikTok was going to blow up! You kept laughing at him and he was so distracted by the movie he didn#t realise how many of the snacks he was eating. "Oh dear...is he dead?"

"Yes, Cedric is dead,"

"Ashame, I liked him," Loki sighed and you moved slightly to tuck your cold feet beneath him. He gave you a strange look but decided to not say anything when seeing how comfy you were.

~~~

Throughout the day, you moved closer and closer to Loki and he also moved closer to you. The movies were long and you felt yourself falling asleep and you allowed sleep to take you.

"So...Is it...Deathly Hallows Part 2?" When you didn't respond, he looked down to see you asleep, your head resting on his leg. "Oh...um..." He looked around but saw no one else around. "(Y/N), are you asleep?" You didn't move or say anything so he toom that as a 'yes'. "Alright then," He smiled down at you but quickly shook his head, and slipped his hands under you before standing up with you in his arms. He carried you bridal style to your room and lowered you on the bed. He pulled up your covers and quickly left, quietly shutting the door.

"Is she asleep?" Natasha asked, scaring him slightly.

"Um...I think so,"

"You think so?" She laughed and shook her head. She quickly peeked in and smiled. "Thank you for taking care of her,"

"..." He moved to his room and closed his door, locking it and resuming the book you gave him.

~~~

Tony poured himself a whiskey while Clint and Bruce cleared up the mess you and Loki left.

"Why are we cleaning up?"

"Yeah, why aren't you helping?"

"I'm too rich," He smiles and lifts the glass to his lips while the boys roll their eyes. Natasha comes in and goes to the counter where Tony is.

"Do you think Loki and (Y/N) have something...special?" Tony spat out his drink and coughed. "Don't overreact,"

"You must be insane, Romanov,"

"I...I know...but...Loki and (Y/N) are hitting it off good," She looks down at her nails. "I don't know but...I think those two are gonna get close,"

"Me and Bruce have already got bets in place," Clint said as he packed away your unfinished snacks. Natasha rolled her eyes before grabbing a bottle from where she sat.

"I just hope he doesn't hurt her,"