The Ghost Tree

Eliza and her best friend Jasmine decided to go for a walk after spending a good hour of karaoke. Eliza didn't really know the neighborhood well since it was her first time going there. Jasmine decided to bring her to a small park that was about three blocks away. 

They were having a good time, swinging and just talking about life when Jasmine told her friend something. 

"Do you see that tree over there?" she asked her friend, pointing to a drooping tree that was right beside the small pond. 

"Ya" she responded, not sure where to conversation was headed.

"A couple of years ago, I saw a ghost right under it."

Of course, Eliza immediately started freaking out since she was absolutely petrified of ghosts and demons. "What? Are you serious!"

"Ya, I wouldn't lie to you."

She didn't dare turn around to look at the tree, instead she just asked her friend if they could leave.

"Ya sure. I didn't know it would affect you that much." Jasmine responded, laughing and walking away.

As her friend started walking back to her house, Eliza decided to take a quick look under the tree just to make sure that there wasn't anything under. Of course Jasmine would have been messing with her cause there's no such thing as ghost. Or so she though.

As she got closer and closer to it, she realised a small shop under the tree, hiding behind some leaves.

"No. freakin. way." Eliza whispered to herself. 

She quickly turned around to find Jasmine. "Hey, do you remember how the ghost looked like?" she asked her friend, because she was certain that there was somebody under the tree, but perhaps it was only some young kids just fooling around. 

"Oh come on, let's go! It probably moved on anyway." Jasmine told Eliza, waving at her to follow her back to her house. 

Eliza gave another glance at the tree and sure enough, there was a little boy under there, smiling and waving at her. It had seen her. No only that, but it wasn't a normal kid, since his skin was nearly white and his eyes where completely black. 

"Jasmine..." she called after her friend in a trembeling voice. 

"What now?" her friend answered, clearly annoyed. 

"Was the ghost you saw, a little boy?" she asked not taking her eyes off of whatever she was looking at. 

"Yes! Now can we please go!"

"Was he wearing a suit?" Eliza continued on, describing the child that she saw. 

"I don't remember but probably ya!"

"I think that he's here again..." 

"Oh don't be rediculous! I know what I said might of scarred ya and if you're trying to scare me, let me tell you right now that it's not gonna work!"

Eliza slowly started walking away from the tree, still never taking her eyes away from the boy. But the father she got, the more she saw it's expression change. It looked mad to see her walking away and slowly but clearly he started taking out a stained knick from his jacket's pocket.

"Jasmine!!" Eliza was now running to her friend.

"If this is about the ghost Eliza, I swear to God!" she came stomping towards the tree to prove to her friend that there was indeed nothing there, but she didn't see anyone. Not even her friend. "Eliza, this isn't funny, where are you?!"

"I'm right here!!" Eliza was frantically waving at her friend as the boy was coming closer and closer to her. She didn't understand why Jasmine couldn't see her. 

"Whatever Eliza, I'm going home. This is so stupid..."

"No, wait! I'm right he-"

Jasmine turned around one last time near the tree and surprisingly saw the boy that she had seen two years ago. Except this time, he was holding a knife that was dripping blood. 

A-N: Hey guys! Thank you so much for all the support, I really appreciate it! :) Here is another story that ligit happened to me like two days ago, of course I exaggerated the ending but my friend had actually told me that she saw a ghost and it scared the shit out of me so I made a story for you guys. Hope you enjoyed and have a great day!!