*FIVE*

"Adu please?"

" what please Abhi? I came after so long and still you don't have time to come and pick me and now when i am asking you to take me out you are giving me excuses" replied Aditi to her husband who was giving puppy looks trying to melt her angry wife.

The scene was like Manik, Abhi and Aditi were having breakfast on a Sunday morning. It has been a week since Aditi came and she was angry on Abhi for not coming at airport. And calming Aditi is not a easy talk. But Aditi was trying being an understanding wife so as a compensation she asked weekend trip with her husband but Abhi's bad luck he had a meeting with foreign delegates on Sunday. As they are returning tonight itself.

So Aditi kicked Abhi out of the room yesterday night and is still not talking to Abhi. Meanwhile Abhi making all types of puppy looks and promises trying to make his angry bird calm.

Well Manik was just having his breakfast with a bored look as this has been their routine since a week. Aditi taunting Abhi at every now and then.

"Manik? Please make her understand that it is really important"

"Keep me out of this" Manik surrendered raising his hand not wanting to take anyone's side

"Abhi you.... " before she could snap at Abhi, his phone ringed with his PA's call reminding he has to leave in half an hour for airport.

He sighed reading a message" look Adu i already took a week's off after this just for you. This meeting is really important for our company and even you know that? " Aditi sighed in understanding and asking for promises like cooking for her, taking her to long drives and more of her which Abhi agreed not having another option.

****
" Yes Manik we got the deal" Abhi informed Manik happily over the phone while driving towards hotel. This deal has just multiplied their wealth to 5 times taking their position to No. 1 in Asia from India.

They talked about organizing a party tomorrow itself and talking over other little things decided to keep the call. Abhi was keeping his phone on dashboard humming a song, when he looked up he saw a girl with a baby in her hand in front of his car.

He applied break suddenly and sighed that it didn't turned out to be a accident.

****

Nandini's POV

"Nandini i will be coming by Monday morning. You,  Rita and Ramesh will be there for looking over orphanage and children, if any problem then just call me" Greta said coming in room

Rita is a lady in 40s who takes care of orphanage with all the kitchen activities and looking for children with Greta.  She doesn't talk much but is a sweet lady. 

Ramesh started working in orphanage 15 days before i came because of the health problems of the previous worker. Ramesh was in late 40s and has his lusty eyes on me since the  day i came.  The same guy who keeps holding my hand and blocking my way. I have been lucky to escape him but till how long,  i have no idea. 

Giving some more instructions about children to me and Rita,  Greta left from orphanage.

It was around 11 P.M. and i was in my room with Mishi sleeping beside me. She was little cranky today due to fever so i faced really hard time making her sleep.

Sleep was far away from my eyes since i have ran from Haveli.  There is one or other thing life keeps throwing on me and i don't know where life is taking me.  All i wanted was a loving life partner but i guess god forgot to keep LOVE word in my life. 

I was thinking about my previous life when the door of room opened with a bang and there stood my fear in drunk state.

"What the hell are you doing in my Ramesh" i whisper yelled at him not wanting to wake my baby.

Instead of replying he laughed looking at my petrified face and keep coming closer with each step his eyes turning dark with lust. 

"Ri... " i was about to shout Rita's name for help when even after yelling at him he didn't leave my room.  With his every step i was panicking as my past came running to me.  He was definitely stronger than me. And thinking about the consequences,  a part of my mind has already stopped working while the other part was scared of reliving the same again.

I wriggled in his hold and the smell of alcohol was making me feel like puking right at his face.

I started walking backwards because of the pressure he was putting covering my mouth.

My leg got hit by table making me fall while disbanding him.

"That's were you belong. Bloody slut.  If you would have got agreed then we could have enjoyed but you forced me to do this. We have played enough hide and seek but today there is no one to help you.  Today i will have you. " He said coming close to my face bringing tears in my eyes. 

I tried to get up but then he hold my one hand very tightly with his one hand while with other torn my sleeves making me wriggle more in his hold.

More tears started coming as my helplessness grew.  I start pushing him with my one hand while other was still in his hold.

I felt that i lost the battle once again. I was shit scared by the happening my mind was numb yet struggling.  All i wanted was a ray of hope to struggle against this monster.

A will to fight a little harder and i got that will when my Mishi cried.  Her crying was my strength.

With increase in her crying my struggle increased.

My will to fight increased.

Roaming my eyes here and there determined to change my fate this time, luckily i found a knife on table which i brought with me while coming in room when Mishi started crying and i forgot to take it back.

Struggling a little more i got the hold over knife and cut him in his harms.

He groaned in pain making his hold loose on me.  Pushing him and cutting his other arms i stood up.

Grabbing my bag containing cash and picking Mishi i ran from the orphanage. 

As soon as i came our of orphanage i heard Ramesh calling my name and following me making me run faster. 

I ran from orphanage
To save my self respect
To save myself from that monster
To save myself from going through all of it again

Once again i was running with no destination to go. I lost my way while running while he was still following me.

I came towards main road after running for more than half an hour.  Mishi was crying harder now because of her fever and the weather was not helping at all. 

I was running through road or rather between road unaware of my surroundings because all i have in my mind was to run and save my self.

When a headlight of car came shining right through my eyes and i couldn't see anything. 

The car stopped just an inch away making me horrified as my hold on Mishi tightened and her cries increased.

***
Abhi's POV

I came out of my car hell worried about the lady and the baby in her hand.  Her baby was crying when i went near her.

"Hey!  Are you okay? " i asked as soon as i went near her. 
But she backed off looking scared of me.  Her eyes giving me innocent yet scared look.

"Don't get scared.  I will not harm you.  Let me take you to hospital"  i asked again when after a minute she didn't replied.  She looked pale and exhausted.  I wanted to help her but she was not ready to talk only.

I went near her and tried to touch her shoulder out of concern but suddenly she lost her consciousness.  She was about to fall with her baby when i caught them on time and taking her in my arms i took her towards my car.

***
So Nandini met Abhi.

Next will be Manan meet finally.