He opened the door and slowly stepped inside, scared to frighten her more. But she wasn't startled, somehow, she was comforted by the fact that she was in Yeosang's room and not someone else's.

"Good morning."

He murmured as he kneeled in front of Jieun, analyzing her face to check that she was alright. He was relieved to see that she was fine, but her pale skin tone didn't fully convince him.

The girl smiled sheepishly and she pulled a strand of hair behind her ear. She nodded.

"Good morning."

She replied with a giggle. Yeosang's heart was filled with joy and peace when he heard that adorable sound escaping her pretty lips. He thought she was scared or upset, but apparently, she was tougher than he expected.

"How are you feeling?"

He asked her as he stood up and stretched his hands towards her figure. Jieun hummed and placed her hands on Yeosang's, surprised to feel them warm.

"My head hurts and I have nausea, but I think the fever is gone. My legs are weak as always."

She replied before bursting into an embarrassed chuckle, hoping to hide the fact that she needed help to stand up without falling.

It took a couple of minutes, to Yeosang, to realize that she was asking for help and that he was the only was who could do that. After emitting a low "oh" of realization, he then patted his shoulders, suggesting the girl to place her hands in them.

She followed his gestures and held on him, sinking her fingers in his broad shoulders as he lowered himself a bit. His hands reluctantly moved towards her waist.

"Is it okay if I... T-Touch you?"

Stuttered Yeosang and cursing himself right after. He was embarrassed, just like Jieun, still, he wanted to appear confident and cool, in front of her.

Jieun's cheeks started to burn at the sound of that question. She couldn't deny the fact that Yeosang looked extremely sexy when those words rolled on his tongue. Despite how much she wanted to reply with one of her jokes, she preferred to repress that side of her and choose a simple word, hoping to appear as "innocent" as possible.

"Don't worry, it's okay."

She answered. Yeosang nodded and placed his hands on her small waist. The male knew she was skinny, though, he didn't imagine her to be that thin. That brought him to lose the grip on her body, scared to break her.

After a brief countdown, Yeosang lifted the girl up and waited for her to find her balance. As he kept looking down, his stare accidentally fell in the neckline of her tank top, which showed the perfect curves of her breasts.

The male whipped his head on the opposite side, placing his glance on the wardrobe as his grip involuntarily tightened on her waist. Jieun squirmed and yelped, feeling ticklish.

"Did I hurt you?"

Panicked Yeosang. The girl hummed and let out another chuckle. She shook her head and lifted her eyes to look at the male in the face.

Yeosang's body was burning for the desire to have her and was fighting against his needs to not look down on her chest again. Still, he wondered how such a beautiful girl could exist.

"I have some medicines you can take if you want. However, it'll be better if you eat something, before swallowing them."

He suggested, indicating the kitchen with his head. She smiled and nodded again as she let her hands slowly slipping away from his shoulders and carefully starting to walk on her own. Yeosang followed Jieun like a father with a child that is learning to ride a bike.