𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

A week had passed, after that weird night

A week had passed, after that weird night. Yeosang and his two friends had started with the researches on how to banish a Succubus, but, unluckily, the youngest male didn't find anything interesting or useful. Kihyun spent a generous amount of time on the internet and with his nose in tall books, more than he had ever had when he had to study for his exams. Joo-Hyuk occasionally joined him, but his attention line was very low, almost non-existent.

Yeosang, though, couldn't find anything about the topic, which puzzled and worried him. He couldn't believe that, among all the books he had read and studied, there wasn't any information about those demons. He even surfed the internet and discovered absolutely nothing. Plus, his health began to teeter, hitting the male with colds or fevers, but nothing serious.

Jieun, on the other hand, couldn't tell the same. Her health status didn't improve since she started taking those pills Yeosang gave her, but she insisted on taking them, claiming that they were useful.

The male too, once he saw her deeply asleep with her head on the desk supported by her arms at the end of the lesson, could say that they weren't working.

Making sure to not produce any sound, Yeosang reached for Jieun, staring at her sleepy visage in adoration, thinking that he had never seen someone looking so beautiful while sleeping. His hand moved on its own to brush a strand of hair out of her face and smiling softly when the girl gently squirmed under his touch.

However, he couldn't ignore how steamy her skin was when his fingertips brushed it. A frown immediately appeared on his forehead, sensing the worry rapidly building up in his chest.

"Jieun?"

He whispered, gently shaking her by her shoulder, which, to his surprise, was covered by a sweatshirt. It was unusual, for her, to wear a casual clothing item like a hoodie. That observation made the male analyze the rest of her body to find it covered by a simple tracksuit.

The girl let out a bothered groan before covering herself more with the sweatshirt. Yeosang couldn't manage to repress a soft smirk that found its place in his lips. She was adorable when asleep, but it was lunch break and she needed to eat.

"Jieun."

He called her name again. She squirmed for the second time and fluttered her eyes open, blinking them a couple of times to focus her sight and recognize who was standing in front of her.

When she recognized those brown eyes and his light-brown hair parted in the middle, she jumped on her feet and brushed her hair messily, hoping to fix them, somehow. As she expected, since it happened every day in the past few weeks, her head started spinning which lead the girl to lose her balance and fall into Yeosang's arms. Again.

She moaned for the pain and moved one of her hands on her forehead as if it could help her alleviate the pain or stop the spinning motion. Her eyelids were heavy and the girl almost closed his eyes as she rested her forehead on Yeosang's chest.