shark in hueco mundo

Start from the beginning

???:back for more?

He said while didnt even turn to my direction.

???:i know your there.

I was hiding how did he know.

???:come out tier and i wont hurt you.

He said so i come out.

???:now why did you follow me?

I didnt answer.

???:shit i forget again. Here.

He put his hand on my head and suddenly an unknowm language rush into my head. I fall down panting.

???:now write on the sand.

I wrote 'i dont know what to do' on the sand.

???:i aint a charity you know?

Tier:'i know'

???:but if you want to follow me you had to know how to fight.

He went to the corpses and pull out their bones. It was horrifying. Then he made a sword made of those bone(what she had as a vasto lorde) and hand it to me.

???:meet me outside and i teach you how to use this thing.

He drop in down to the ground and leave. I look at the blade and think for a while. After making up my mind i pick up the sword and rush outside to see he was walking away. I let out a scream to notify him.

???:oh you were taking the offer. It was too long i thought you decline.

He raise his sword as i do mine. I rush toward him and fight him. I did this not knowing how painful this would be. He beat my ass within second and told me to get up this will be long. What did i sign up into?

5 months had pass and he just teaching me how to properly swing my blade. When it was done we had a sparing match to gauge my skill. When i manage to impress him he decide to teach me techniques. I was excited to learn the teachnique. The first was sonido. He told me to put my reishi to my legs so i could move fast. Kinda hard to do since i dont had legs. I try but it didnt work. He told me that i will not learn anything new until i got the sonido right.

So i get up and try again. This went for 5 month straight then i manage to use sonido. The next thing he train me in was pesquisa then hierro then cero then bala all took me about 2 years of time. During this time when we walk somewhere there was one time i didnt eat enough and starve on out way. Master issei just cut his finger and let me drink his energy through his blood.

All i can say is that his weird energy was delicious no that was wrong it was out of this world. The type of delicacy that will defintely make you addicted to it. I believe he called it mana? When i first ate it i couldnt have enough. Also when i ate the energy i can finally sense his energy clearly. It was massive his energy make the one he give me look like grem in comparison.

I can use the energy he give me and it does regenarate but it was small so i could only use it for short amount of time. We travel for 4 years together during those time when i got the chance i fake out being hungry so i can have more mana. Everytime i have it i felt stronger but never to his level. The gab between us never close infact i think it get larger. One day when he said he got to leave because he got something to do i was heartbroken? Do i a heart? Whatever i was heartbroken since we travel a lot together but i understand and he leave for real this time.

I keep wondering around hueco mundo and rarely runs out of food. until today. I was i a place where there is no hollow around and i have been starving i fall to the ground holding my stomach.