Chapter 14

Wonho was about to go after Y/n, when Hyungwon held him back. "Don't." Wonho rolled his eyes. "Let me go. I need to help her."

Hyungwon scoffed. "You shouldn't get in between with other people's problem. It won't do you any good." Wonho glared at Hyungwon.

"You don't know who I am and what I'm capable of." Hyungwon smirked and shook his head. "I've sticked by your side for years and you said I didn't know anything? I know you Wonho, but why can't you know me?"

Wonho widened his eyes. "I protect you, I care for you, but why can't you do the same? Why can't you see me, Wonho?" Wonho was overwhelmed as he stood still. He lost for words, he was speechless.

On the opposite, Hyunwoo and Kihyun escaped from their project exhibition. They both laughed as they walked around the street.

Many people didn't noticed them as both of them were not very familiar to the public. "Don't you feel irresponsible? We just runaway from our project."

Kihyun giggled and shook his head. "For the first time, I did something irresponsible and I'm happy with it." Hyunwoo furrowed his eyebrows.

"What do you mean?" Kihyun grinned and looked at him. "I like you very much, Son Hyunwoo. In fact, I never thought that it would turn this way."

Hyunwoo was stunned as he stood still. Kihyun faced him. "It's alright if you don't feel the same. But, maybe we could still be friends?"

Hyunwoo looked away. "I need to think about it." Kihyun bit his lip and looked down. Hyunwoo widened his eyes. "No, it doesn't mean that I don't like you. I just need time to process this."

Kihyun laughed and nodded his head. "Let's head back. They're probably looking for us." Hyunwoo nodded his head and trailed behind Kihyun.

Hyunwoo catched up and grabbed his hand. "Wait for me. Let's go together." Kihyun grinned. "Aren't you scared of the reporters?"

Hyunwoo shook his head. "I'm human too. Is it wrong for me to have feelings?" Kihyun smiled and nodded his head. "I agree with you."

They both entered the venue as most of them were surprised of Kihyun and Hyunwoo, not to mention that they came together hand in hand.

The reporters camera clicked fast as they took pictures of the pair. The both of them didn't care as they looked at each other and only grinned.

It's alright to be yourself