Chapter 4

Hyunwoo looked at the reflection of himself as he grinned. He got a job and this time he was excited about it. He got in his car as he drove straight towards the company's building.

After he parked, he got inside the building and went towards the counter to aske her which way he should go. "I've told you million times. We're not going to succeed if we use the same concept over and over again."

Hyunwoo heard the conversation as the man stopped walking while the people behind him gave them ideas until Hyunwoo cut them off. "Why not go with something western and gold?"

The man looked towards him as he clapped his hands. "Now, that's an idea. Who are you?" Hyunwoo rubbed his nape.

"I'm supposed to have an audition here for a model." The man's eyes widened. "You got the job and in fact you'll be our front page model for this new concept."

He turned towards the crowd. "Can someone get him changed and create the set right away? And please do find the best photographer."

The crowd scattered as Hyunwoo was taken away. The employees sat him in the waiting room as they started to put on his makeup.

"Is this normal?" The makeup artist nodded their head as Hyunwoo awkwardly looked around. After finishing, they gave Hyunwoo an outfit to change.

After changing, Hyunwoo stepped outside the waiting room as the staffs led him to the set. Hyunwoo was met with a man, busy looking at his camera.

"Yoo Kihyunsshi, the model is here." The man lifted up his gaze and looked towards Hyunwoo. He grinned at Shownu.

"Please come here, sir." Hyunwoo nodded his head as he stood at the middle of the set awkwardly. "Is this your first time modelling?"

Hyunwoo nodded his head. "Just pose naturally. Like maybe put your hands in the pocket." Hyunwoo do as he told. Kihyun grinned as he started to take pictures which soon Hyunwoo found him naturally posing for the pictures.

"What's your name?" Kihyun asked after finishing. "Hyunwoo. Son Hyunwoo." Kihyun nodded his head as he pulled out his hand for a handshake.

"I'm Kihyun. Yoo Kihyun. I guess I'll be seeing you often here." Hyunwoo shook his hand as Kihyun dragged him to the monitor screen.

Kihyun asked him to pick one picture that he likes the most. Hyunwoo picked one as Kihyun asked the editing team to use that picture for the cover.

"We took tons of pictures and only use one?" Hyunwoo asked. Kihyun giggled as he nodded his head. "It just to makes sure that the picture is perfect and I prefer the model themselves to choose the picture they want to use."

Hyunwoo nodded his head. Kihyun took out his phone and gave it to Hyunwoo. "Put your number in it, I'll be sure to contact you."

Hyunwoo saved his contact in it as he passed the phone back. Kihyun giggled as he took it. "You're cute. I'm looking forward to work with you again."

Hyunwoo awkwardly grinned as he went to change his clothes. While exiting, he asked one of the staff about Kihyun's behaviour.

"Excuse me, does he always ask for his model's number?" The staff shook their head. "He's rather cold than warm. Why?"

Hyunwoo shrugged as he went to his car. He wore his seatbelt and started the engine. He was about to drive when he received a notification.

XXX :
Hey, this is Kihyun.

I'm just telling you that you'll be working with me from now on.