Demigod Magic is Not the Same As Wizard Magic

Thank you, dear readers, for your patience and support. It means so much to me. You all are amazing. Thank you thank you thank you <3

---

"We'll set the hospital bay up in here," Annabeth said, "as it is the largest accessible room in this school. Magnus, you'll be in here, managing the medical side of things."

"Wait," Nico put a hand on Magnus' shoulder. "You're a medic?"

"Yeah, I'm the son of Frey."

"I don't know who that is... Doesn't matter. Can you heal people?"

"Yes."

"Come with me." Nico didn't give Magnus much choice and proceeded to drag the son of Frey out of the Great Hall to the Room of Requirement. They hadn't so much as rounded the corner before Voldemort's voice echoed through the halls of the school.

"I know that you are preparing to fight. Your efforts are futile. You cannot fight me. I do not want to kill you. I have great respect for the teachers of Hogwarts. I do not want to spill magical blood. Give me Harry Potter, and they shall not be harmed. Give me Harry Potter and I shall leave the school untouched. Give me Harry Potter and you will be rewarded. You have until midnight."

"Until midnight," Annabeth nodded. "Good. That will give us time to set up protection around the school and fully evacuate students."

"And find the rest of the horcruxes," Harry muttered.

"How are you evacuating?" Reyna asked.

"There's a passage way in the Room of Requirement," Percy said. "It leads to Hogsmeade."

"These are very strange names," Reyna thought out loud.

"Don't worry, it took us a while to get used to it too," Jason chuckled.

"Excuse me!" A shrill voice interrupted their conversation. The demigods turned to see seventh year Pansy Parkinson pushing her way to the front of the Slytherin crowd. "Why are we not listening to the Dark Lord? Did you not hear what he said? Why are we planning to fight when Harry Potter is right there! Somebody grab him!"

She didn't move, waiting for someone else to do it for her. The Slytherins beside her shifted forward slowly. Reyna drew her sword, Alex unhooked her garrotte, and Annabeth moved in front of Harry.

"We do not sell out a fellow comrade," Reyna seethed.

"If you do not want to fight, you can leave," Annabeth told Pansy. "We'll ensure safe passage for anyone who refuses to get their hands dirty."

Pansy frowned and looked behind her at the students who she assumed to be her friends.

"You heard her," McGonagall said firmly, "it is optional for seventh year students to fight, but anyone sixth or under must evacuate the school. This is not up for discussion. Choose quickly."

"Younger students with me," Mrs Weasley raised her hand and marched out of the Great Hall, first to sixth years of all houses following. Several seventh years, predominantly from Slytherin, also trickled behind her, leaving only the DA, demigods, and the Order in the Hall. She walked them to the Room of Requirement, where she found Percy Weasley waiting by Ariana's portrait, watching Magnus and Nico beside Will's bed.

"Mum!" Percy exclaimed when he saw her. "Hi."

"Help me evacuate these students," Mrs Weasley said sharply. Percy Weasley bowed his head and opened the portrait. The students walked through, single file, some looking over and muttering at whatever Magnus and Nico were doing.