"I'm in" Bright said.
"He's in, so am I" Gulf said.
"You two seems to be inseparable, are you in a relationship?" Mild asked the two.

Gulf looked at Bright first and answered "No, we're just friends. I have a lover... a-and he has his own" Gulf said, he stutters as he don't want to remind Bright of his cheating lover. He holds his hand again for support and looked at Bright in the eye with so much concern.

"Uhuh! I envy your friendship" Mild break the silent and regain the focus of the two on him, he didn't inquire for more as the two seems to be uncomfortable.

"This friday will be the first Article shooting. You two will share one manager, he is good so you two can rest assured that he will take care of you two" Mild looked at them. They really looked like lovers who can't separate from each other, he thought but he shake that thought off of his mind. It's their business anyway.

They went to their class and goes home as usual. Gulf and Mew doesn't have time to meet Monday to Wednesday since he is too pre-occupied with work and Gulf's busy with his own studies.

It's Wednesday night when Bright asked Gulf to accompany him to drink at the bar. He agreed right away since they're free the day after. Bright goes to his room first to change.

Gulf called Mew (video call again!)

"Are you busy babe?" Gulf asked. He already changed and is just waiting for Bright.

"No, I'm on break" He said.

"Babe... We'll go to the bar... hmmm... I have to accompany Bright tonight" Gulf said to his boyfriend without telling him why.

"Why?" He asked, starting to get annoyed. Mew still can't shake off the jealousy feeling with his lover's bestfriend.

"nahhh.. some things happened" he said dismissing the question.

"he doesn't have another friend aside from you?" Mew said, annoyed.

"Babe! Don't be like that! His my friend and there's nothing wrong going out with him" he said defending herself. And a drink or two wouldn't hurt and basically they're both guys. He even trusted Mew that he just meet him for the second time to go on a vacation date, not that he doubt Mew's intention but if you think about it Gulf trusted him too much.

"I know! but it's night and it's to a fvckin bar" Mew said. Gulf can that he is angry but he is determined to go with her friend.

"Who the hell goes to a freaking bar in a broad daylight? C'mon phi.. It's just at the bar you can come too once you're done" Gulf stubbornly.

"It's okay I can go alone" Bright butted in. Gulf didn't noticed that he is already at his place.

Gulf looked at Mew which is silent. "No, I'll go with you! (he looked at Mew) I'll go with him wether you like it or not" he said and ended the call.

"dammit!" Mew exclaimed, he tried calling his boyfriend again but he didn't answered.

Gulf left his phone at home, he will take to Mew after but now he will give his full attention to his friend.

"You sure it's okay? You guys will fight because of me. I don't mind though." Bright said concerned.

"It's fine. Let him be." Gulf said stubbornly.

They went to the bar and since it's just a few minutes walk, they decided not to bring their car.

After few bottles of beer. "I am so done with this" Bright said, he is already wasted though he still knows what he is doing. "What did I do to deserve this? *laughs* I'm so stupid right?" He saying like he's strong yet his tears are running. Gulf pats his back.

"It's okay, you'll get over it in no time" Gulf said.
Bright looked at his eyes "You know what he said?"

**flash back Tuesday night

Bright is on his bed, he already finished his assignment but still can't sleep.

*rings*

"Hello" he answered.

"..." the other end is not responding

"What?" he asked but still no response from the other end. Bright mustered a lot of courage before saying to the other line.

"Why aren't you talking? I know you're there...*pause* are you calling... calling to perhaps break up with me?" He said stuttering, as tears runs through his face but keeping it low as possible. He don't want to let the other guy know he is crying.

"... Yes. I'm sorry. I don't love you anymore" said by the other person on the line and before he can react the call ended already and he tried calling the other person back but they didn't answered and he is blocked from that person's social media account already.

Bright can't do anything he is helpless, he loved the other person too much but this is what he get in return. He broke down, his knees and arms don't have strength. He kept crying all night asking himself where did he go wrong? What did he do to deserve this?

* end of flashback

"He said he doesn't love me anymore!" Bright said crying. Gulf can feel the pain of what his friend is experiencing right now.

Gulf just keeps on patting his back saying he there for him and it's okay.

"I can't do anything... I don't know what to do. I don't want to accept it but he freaking broke-up with... with me over the phone.. he didn't say why... he didn't explain himself... he... he didn't gave me a chance to fight... fight for us... He... he... he just left me hanging with nothing..." Bright said in between his hics.

"Maybe because he got nothing to say. I know you need closure *deep breath* but not everyone receives it. We just gotta accept the reality... and sometimes we were not given a chance to fight back, maybe it's not because the relationship is not worth fighting for but because we are just fighting for nothing, we are not fighting for the relationship anymore but we are fighting those who left us. It's no longer 'You and me versus the world', it became 'Me versus you and the world'" Gulf said, looking straight to his eyes.

Bright just hugged him and cried so hard. Gulf's thankful that the music in the bar is so loud that the other guests can't hear them.

Gulf keeps assuring him that everything's going to be alright. He is exhausted and after he calmed down from crying they've decided to go back as it's already past midnight as well. 

Since Bright drank a lot and Gulf doesn't want him to be alone for the night. Who knows what a broken hearted man would do? He trust his friend but just incase. Gulf will bring him to his condo, instead for letting him sleep on his own.

Bright is wasted so he is hugging him while walking for the support. The elevator clicks and shows it's the eleventh floor, Gulf guided Bright outside. As they walk towards his door, Gulf saw a familiar person standing in front of his door looking at them, shooting daggers and is certainly angry.

~~~~~

Once again sorry for Typos and grammatical errors hahahahahaha.

I'm tired I'll write the continuation tomorrow hahahaha

I also don't know what should I call this Part. So I'll put 'Bright' instead hahahaha.

by the way... Whose name do you want me to use for picture stealer (is whaaatt?? omg my english hahaha.. it's the one who snaps the photo) ? hahahahaha 

Love lots ♥️