💖Oops💖 Ishimaru x Reader *OLD*

Magsimula sa umpisa

"No! No they're not!"

  He looked at him, dumbfounded by how he was this stupid.

"Good job at lying."

You jumped out of the trash can, and started running.

"L/N-CHAN I SWEAR TO EVERYTHING HOLY! GET OVER HERE!"

  You looked behind you and stuck your tongue.

"NO!"

You heard fast footsteps behind you. You grabbed your skateboard and started skating faster then you really should be.

"L/N-CHAN, SLOW DOWN!"

"NO SUCK MY DI-"

You hit a rock and fell off busting your knee. But your house was like a brisk pace away, so you decided to run on your fucked up knee.

"L/N-CHAN, STOP RUNNING YOU'RE GONNA MESS UP YOUR KNEE EVEN MORE!"

"NO!"

You limped on your bruised and blooded knee, a few rocks poking out. You limped to your room and barricaded the door.

"L/N I HAVE A KEY- HEY!"

"HAVE FUN!"

Your house was a mess, so you hoped he didn't get in. But for your own safety, you locked yourself in your room.

You sat there for maybe like 5 minutes before he got the door open. You heard him stop in the main room. I mean, it takes him awhile to take off his boots, but not THAT long. Your mess was really big so he's probably having a mental breakdown over the fact I have a single can of tomato sauce in the kitchen. You heard him walked over to your door and knocked.

"L/n-Chan, I will not give you any detention. If you explain to me the state of your house, and also let me check on your knee."

"It's not that bad, and my knees just a little scraped up!"

  Blood was bubbling at the top of the wound at this point.

"There's a roach and rat fighting over a single cracker."

  You went to go adjust to where your full weight was on the door, but winched at the feeling of your knee.

"Yeah and-"

  He sighed.

"You have a single can of tomato sauce in your kitchen."

  He sighed even louder.

"And-"

  He somehow created, an even bigger sigh.

"I will give you one day of detention if you open the door right now."

  You looked at the door with envy!

"I thought it was none!"

  You could basically hear him cross his arms.