𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

Start from the beginning

          "And why in the world should I tell you, you slut?!" Madlyn said, raising her brow and glaring back at Arneau.

𝗠𝗔𝗗𝗟𝗬𝗡 𝗙𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗖𝗜𝗦𝗖𝗢

T𝗵𝗲 𝗟𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗳𝘂𝗹 𝗦𝘂𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗰t

"Is that your sister? She's gorgeous." Ronjay said, keeping his eyes on her. Madlyn smiled seductively and winked at him. "Don't say that, she might believe it!" Arneau muttered while rolling his eyes.

          She snorted, "You're just bitter 'cause you don't have this." she said and slid her hand up and down her body, mainly showing her boobs and especially the lower part that Arneau doesn't have.

          Arneau's blood boiled, as he looked at his slutty sister, "I'm sexier than you even if I don't have that shit." 

'What is this room really for? I don't believe we came here just to gather. The SYSTEM didn't even tell us what the gathering is for.' Lloki's thoughts went on as he observe every bit of the room, he notice a small rectangular piece above the vertical boxed tables, he was about to approach it when Madlyn blocked his way.

          "Why, why, why. This gentleman here looks handsome, what is your name?" Madlyn said, with a flirtatious tone. "What's your name, good sir?" she asked again as she cling her arms to his, making him feel her chest.

          Arneau flared up, "Back off or I'll slice your fucking tits!" he exclaimed. Madlyn clicked her tongue and glared at her twin. Lloki remained indifferent as he didn't care about her. He was looking straight at the man who was staring at him seriously but Lloki took that as mockery.

Lloki pushed Madlyn away from him and approached the man, "Long time no see, Egerton."

𝗘𝗴𝗲𝗿𝘁𝗼𝗻 𝗨𝗻𝘄𝗶𝗻

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗥𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗦𝘂𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗰𝘁

"Wow," Egerton muttered as he snort, "You're actually greeting me? I thought you're still furious bacause of what happened with——

          All of them gasped as Egerton flew down away from the spot he was in. Egerton was slightly surprised as he sat down the floor, looking up at Lloki, who suddenly punched him.

          "Why did you do that?" Mitch asked.

          "I was bored." he responded and looked down at Egerton with a glare. "Don't you dare say Derek's name, or I will remove your mouth."

          Egerton smirked and wiped the blood off his lips. "It was never my fault, Lloki."

Lloki got even more infuriated and he turned to Egerton, Klair suddenly grabbed his arm, "Calm yourself." she said. Lloki looked over at her, "If you don't, then you might do something you might regret."

          "If that 'something' is killing this bastard, then I won't regret it!" Lloki yelled.

          "Then you're not any different from me, Murderer." Egerton said as he looked at Lloki while sitting casually on the floor. "It's also your fault that Derek—