“Why did you look at me when you said that?” Tang Deming was annoyed. “Are you suspicious of me? Do you have any proof?” Tang Deming indeed didn’t do those things in person, but he was involved in them.

“I wasn’t only looking at you. Why you are so mad? Do you think that you’re guilty?” The ninth director wasn’t afraid of Tang Deming at all.

“Don’t play the blame game with me!” Tang Deming almost shouted.

“You know who should be responsible for it!” the ninth director sneered.

“If we don’t elect a new acting chairman, how should we solve this problem?” Wu Boyan asked.

None of them knew how to deal with it, and looked at each other in silence.

The big news about the Tanghuang Group started to affect the stock market, and its stock price had a dramatic decrease. At the same time, someone was secretly buying the Tanghuang Group shares in a large amount.

Right at this moment, Gu Ning received K’s call. K told her that he found the gunman in a living area, and he also sent her a picture of the gunman.

It was a man around 30 years old, and K was trying to find out his real identity.

Without hesitation, Gu Ning drove to find the gunman. However, before Gu Ning arrived, the gunman left the house, so K tracked his position online to guide Gu Ning.

After a while, K got the result of his real identity. He wasn’t a common citizen, but a mercenary. Luckily, he was just a normal mercenary, not an ace one. That was also the reason why he had failed to kill Tang Jiayang.

With K’s guidance, Gu Ning came to an old town.

There were no surveillance cameras, so K lost the gunman’s accurate position, but Gu Ning already remembered his face, and she could find him with her Jade Eyes.

After a short while of searching, Gu Ning found him in a worn down house.

The man was alone inside, and there were few people in the town.

When the man had just laid down on the bed, he heard a loud sound, and the door was kicked open. He was alarmed, and abruptly stood up.

The moment he left the bedroom, he saw Gu Ning and frowned with anger. “Who are you? What are you doing here?” He looked quite frightening, and tried to scare Gu Ning, but Gu Ning was as calm as usual.

“To take revenge,” Gu Ning said coldly.

The man wasn’t surprised, but he didn’t know that Gu Ning came here because of Tang Jiayang. In fact, he had killed so many people as a mercenary, so he knew that many people wanted him to die.

It wasn’t an uncommon thing that his enemies came to find him to take revenge, but he was surprised that this time it was a young girl.

“Do you think that you can do that?” he said with disdain.

“Of course I can,” Gu Ning sneered, then moved towards the man step by step.

764 Gu Ning Kills a Man

The man felt a little scared now, but he was a well-trained mercenary after all, so he was able to calm himself down. However, he didn’t dare to take this young girl lightly anymore. If she was confident to be able to kill him by herself, she couldn’t be a simple girl.

Although the man didn’t believe that Gu Ning could do it, he had to be cautious from this moment.

He tried to kill Gu Ning before she could kill him, so he took out his handgun without delay, but Gu Ning attacked him at the same time.