748-749

Chapter 748 Qi Ziyue Recognizes Gu Ning

“I don’t have money,” Tang Xinrui said.

“Ask father for it!” Tang Xinjie demanded.

Tang Xinrui sneered. Her father was never even willing to give her ten thousand yuan, let alone a million yuan.

She gave Tang Weiyong a glance, then said again, “I told you that it was the final time that I gave you money last time, and I won’t ask father for money again this time. If you want the money, call him yourself.”

“You…” Tang Xinjie was mad. If he dared to ask Tang Weiyong for the money, he wouldn’t call Tang Xinrui for it. “If you don’t transfer a million yuan to my bank account right now, father will blame you if I’m beaten to death by them.”

Tang Xinrui remained silent, but just looked at Tang Weiyong. Tang Weiyong said in anger, “I don’t think that it’s a bad thing if you’re dead! You’ll lose the last cent of our family’s wealth sooner or later.”

Hearing Tang Weiyong’s voice, Tang Xinjie was scared, but he still begged, “Dad, transfer a million yuan to my account now, or they’ll beat me to death, seriously.”

Tang Xinjie didn’t believe that Tang Weiyong would be willing to see him beaten to death, because he knew his father very well. No matter how outstanding Tang Xinrui was, he, as his father’s only son, was meant to take over their family’s properties.

Let alone Tang Xinjie, even Tang Xinrui had the same idea.

“You…” Tang Weiyong was mad, but he couldn’t see his only son beaten badly by others. “Tang Xinjie, this is the last time I’ll give you money. If you keep on gambling, wasting money and visiting prostitutes, I’ll put you in jail!” Tang Weiyong threatened Tang Xinjie.

Tang Xinjie, however, pulled his lips and gave his father a perfunctory answer. “Alright, I promise I won’t gamble again.”

Tang Weiyong didn’t believe that Tang Xinjie would keep his word, but there was nothing else he could do. Without hesitation, Tang Weiyong hung up on Tang Xinjie, and transferred the money to Tang Xinrui, then went back upstairs.

The woman gave Tang Xinrui a glance filled with sympathy, and wore a sensual smile. “Why don’t you meet me at my clubhouse tonight? I can help you relax a little.”

Although she was kept by Tang Weiyong as a mistress, she also disapproved of his unfair treatment towards Tang Xinjie and Tang Xinrui. She had no right to interfere in it, but she was willing to do something to cheer Tang Xinrui up.

“Thanks,” Tang Xinrui said. She also wanted to relax herself.

When the woman walked away, Tang Xinrui went back to her room. Before long, her phone rang again, and the caller was Bowen.

“Oh my dear Erin, your father really spoils his trash son rotten!” Bowen said.

Bowen had never felt sorry for anyone else before, but what Tang Xinrui had been through really touched him. Maybe that was the reason why he liked her.

“I know.” Tang Xinrui was calm, because she was used to it. “How is the trash now?”

“He’s digging his own grave.” Bowen beamed.

It was Tang Xinrui’s scheme again this time to make Tang Xinjie lose another million yuan.

“Erin, why don’t you just get rid of him so that you don’t need to waste time on him?” Bowen asked with confusion.

“He’s my older brother after all,” Tang Xinrui said. Although she hated Tang Xinjie and Tang Weiyong, she never had the thought to kill them.