676-680

Chapter 676 The Interview at the Release Conference

It was a release conference, not a party, so it was very official.

Around 12 pm, a host went onto the stage and announced the beginning of the release conference before he invited four major roles of today’s activity to the stage. They were Gu Ning, the boss of Jade Beauty Jewelry, Zhou Zhenghong, the general manager of Jade Beauty Jewelry, Yu Zi, the designer of Charm, and Su Tongnuo, the spokesperson of Jade Beauty Jewelry and Charm.

At first, Gu Ning addressed the audience as the boss of Jade Beauty Jewelry.

“Ladies and gentlemen, thank you very much for attending today’s release conference of Jade Beauty Jewelry and Charm,” Gu Ning said. “Both Jade Beauty Jewelry and Charm are high-end brands, and we only provide jewelry and gowns of high quality. I’m confident that the designers of our jade jewelry and gowns will become well-known masters, but I can promise right now that the prices of our products will stay the same.”

Gu Ning’s short speech was quite persuasive.

Many products were of bad quality now, including those famous brands. If its designer was famous, the price could be much higher. It wasn’t reasonable that a price was set according to the product’s fame.

The same thing went to stars. If two singers sang the same song on the same stage, the one who was more famous would have higher pay.

As Jade Beauty Jewelry attracted more and more attention, its designers and carvers would become increasingly famous. However, Gu Ning promised that they would keep the prices the same.

The audience burst into applause under the stage.

After that, it was the interview time, and reporters couldn’t wait a second longer for it.

Reporter: Miss Gu, you claim that you were born in an ordinary family, and you made the first bucket of gold by stone gambling, but how do you manage to maintain a good relationship with so many dominant business groups?

Gu Ning: They’re all my friends’ friends, and came to congratulate me for the sake of my friends. I’m very grateful to all those who spared some time to attend today’s activity As for Grandpa Tang, we met each other because of stone gambling, and Master Lei is Grandpa Tang’s close friend. It’s my honor that they show up today.

Gu Ning didn’t say that she had a close relationship with those dominant business groups, but explained she was able to invite them to come here on her friends coattails. Even so, people still thought highly of Gu Ning, because it wasn’t easy to do that.

Reporter: Miss Gu, you’re very young; why are you so good at fighting or kung fu?

Gu Ning: Because I had a very good and strict master.

Reporter: Could you please tell us who your master is?

Gu Ning: She already passed away.

Saying that, Gu Ning wore a sad expression.

Seeing that, the reporter immediately apologized. “I’m sorry to hear that.”

“It’s fine,” Gu Ning said.

Afterwards, the interview continued. Not only Gu Ning, but Zhou Zhenghong, Su Tongnuo and Yu Zi were also interviewed.

Reporter: Mr, Zhou, could you please tell us how you met Miss Gu, and why you decided to work for her?

Zhou Zhenghong: I met Miss Gu at the stone-gambling street. I was a jewelry businessman, but I was trapped by an enemy in business and went bankrupt. It was Miss Gu who helped me out and even hired me as the manager of her jewelry store. I’ve always felt that I’m very lucky to work for Miss Gu, and I want to thank Miss Gu for her appreciation.” After that, Zhou Zhenghong bowed to Gu Ning.