491-495

Chapter 491 Never Take Your Enemy Lightly

Although they all knew that Gu Ning was good at fighting, they had never fought against her, so they weren’t clear about her ability. Therefore, when the soldier started the competition with Gu Ning, he didn’t use his full force in case he would hurt Gu Ning. However, Gu Ning directly beat him down within seconds, shocking everyone. They weren’t even ready for the show but it was already over!

The soldier who had been beaten down by Gu Ning was also struck dumb on the ground, and felt ashamed.

The miners who noticed that they were fighting for fun all surrounded them for entertainment.

Although the mine site was rented by a film crew and they didn’t need to work today, they couldn’t leave this mine site, to prevent any of them from spreading the news to the outside. When they saw Gu Ning, who was just a slim, young girl beat down a strong soldier, they were all astonished.

“Never take your enemy lightly,” Gu Ning said seriously to the soldier on the ground. Although she understood that he hadn’t used full force in case she would be hurt, it wasn’t the right attitude when he faced an opponent in a fight.

“If you’re fighting against me, you don’t need to be modest, because even if you use your full force, you probably still can’t beat me.” Gu Ning turned to look at the rest of the soldiers. She seemed so confident so nobody thought that she was bragging. At the same time, they were all excited and eager to win.

“I’ll go next!” Another soldier stood out.

Given what had just happened to the first soldier, the second soldier used his full strength. Nevertheless, Gu Ning still beat him down within a minute.

Actually, it wasn’t a bad result that he was able to fight against Gu Ning for a minute. They were common soldiers after all, not the Special Forces.

The third and the fourth soldier had the same result. When the fifth soldier stood out, Gu Ning told them to fight against her in threes. Even so, they still failed to win.

“Is it possible that we still can’t win even when we fight against you altogether?” a soldier suddenly asked with doubt, but he actually believed it.

Hearing that, Gu Ning gave him a mysterious smile, which scared the soldier a little. Undoubtedly, it was highly possible that they still couldn’t win even if they fought against Gu Ning altogether. All of a sudden, they all felt very ashamed.

“I think it’s possible,” another soldier replied. All the rest soldiers agreed with him in silence.

“I feel so ashamed!” a soldier said.

“Me too!” another echoed.

“Alright, you’ve actually done a great job. If you had received devilish training like me, you would be as powerful as me.” Seeing them being so upset, Gu Ning comforted them.

Devilish training? They were all surprised and felt sorry for Gu Ning, because she must have suffered a lot from the devilish training.

Gu Ning had also told them today that her master was a zombie expert, and that she had learned a lot from her tutor. In that case, she must be an heiress of a mysterious family.

Right at that moment, they heard a loud noise high up in the air. A helicopter was flying over and they stopped talking.

People all surrounded the helicopter when it landed, because few of them had seen a real helicopter.

When it landed, two men climbed out of it, and one of them asked Gu Ning with great respect, “My honor to meet you miss. Are you Miss Gu?”

Tang Yunfan had told them to greatly respect Gu Ning.