723-724

Chapter 723 Not a Fair Deal

Yu Hao didn’t follow her, but stayed to deal with the rest.

He walked ahead, and directly knocked Feng Xueqin unconscious, so that she seemed drunk. After that, he told Liu Xinqi’s group to send her to the hospital.

Although Feng Xueqin passed out for now, she would soon wake up, because of the great pain on her face.

Gu Ning had used great force, and only plastic surgery could help her. Colaine medicines could also help her get better over time, but they weren’t aware of that. Anyway, it would be super painful for Feng Xueqin to survive during this time. Besides, it wasn’t easy to get rid of drug addiction. Even if Feng Xueqin was determined enough to do it, it would be a painful process as well.

Gu Ning went upstairs in an elevator afterwards, and met Qi Tianlin at the appointed gambling room, then sat down right across him.

Qi Tianlin squinted at Gu Ning and asked with curiosity as well as arrogance, “What did you do?”

“Disfigured her face, and forced her to drink a large amount of drugs,” Gu Ning said airily, like it was just a very common thing.

Ever since they had met each other for the first time, Qi Tianlin never thought that Gu Ning was an ordinary girl, so he wasn’t surprised by what Gu Ning had done to Feng Xueqin.

Qi Tianlin didn’t ask further, and began to gamble with Gu Ning.

Liu Xinqi and Wu Jinyi sent Feng Xueqin to the hospital together.

Because Wu Jinyi was Feng Xueqin’s good friend, Liu Xinqi asked her whether she knew the cause of today’s mess.

Wu Jingyi told him everything and Liu Xinqi was astonished to hear that the girl named Gu Ning was Tang Yunfan’s biological daughter.

It was universally acknowledged in the high society that Tang Yunfan never married or had kids. However, he suddenly had a daughter

now.

Liu Xinqi thought that Gu Ning was probably a love child.

Feng Xueqin was crazy in love with Tang Yunfan. It was totally unacceptable for her when she found out that Tang Yunfan had a daughter and a woman. She wouldn’t allow anyone else to get what she couldn’t own. Therefore, she had schemed against Gu Man and Gu Ning. However, Wu Jinyi had no idea what Feng Xueqin had done to Gu Man and Gu Ning

After hearing that, Liu Xinqi had little sympathy for Feng Xueqin, because she asked for it herself. If she was scheming against ordinary people, he thought that it wasn’t a big deal, but she was digging her own grave if she was acting against the Tang family.

Although Liu Xinqi didn’t think of himself as a good man, he knew what he could do and what he shouldn’t do very well.

Gu Ning had gambled ten rounds with Qi Tianlin. Five were draws, while Gu Ning won the other five, and Qi Tianlin never even won once.

At this moment, Qi Tianlin was more displeased than ever. He was unwilling to accept the result, but he had to admit that he lost very badly.

“Another round?” Gu Ning looked at Qi Tianlin with a calm face.

“Forget it. It’s not fun at all,” Qi Tianlin said with his face full of disdain, as if he gave up not because he had lost many times, but because it was boring.

Gu Ning didn’t mind at all, and asked him for the money. “Sure. Now you should give me five hundred million yuan.”

“Five hundred million yuan is nothing in my eyes.” Qi Tianlin seemed as arrogant as usual, like he was doing Gu Ning a favor.