Prologue

Everybody has their problems. Some seem bigger than others. They might plague people daily, weekly, monthly, or even their hourly. Yes, everyone has problems.

Some people always have the spotlight on them, no matter how much they try and hide from it.

Some are so obsessive and self-conscious that they freak out when even the smallest things go wrong.

Some try so hard to be an individual that they don't know how to work in a team.

Some people are so scared of themselves and everything around them that nobody notices their true talent.

Some people are so unique that they come off as crazy or strange.

Some put on such a good mask that no one bothers to attempt to see past it.

Though all of those situations are important, this isn't about them. Its about my situation. Its about me. The girl so lost in time that she doesn't even fit into the background. Not that I should ever be associated with the word background, but no one ever cared to fix that.

I'm going to tell you the story of my life. Of my problems. Of my problems. Of my failures. And this might sound self-centered, but this is my story. The story of me, Charlotte Black.

Hi sorry about not updating my other story in months. I am running out of ideas and that story was a spur of the moment decision, but I'm still going to finish it like I said. This story is something that I have been planning for years and I have finally started writing it down, so here it is. Enjoy
-Yellow