Dreamnoblade

Ship: dreams techno

Warning: smut

3rd POV.

The two boys, Dream and Techno, laid in their bed contently. Techno spooning Dream.

The two had been there for hours, Techno occasionally leaving little marks on Dreams neck, or even nibbling on it, and Dream would let out little sighs of pleasure in response.

Techno after a while of laying in bed with this hOt man, started getting a bit fidgety. His ADHD was betraying him… he was no longer sleepy and lazy but bored. He wanted more out of this situation. This lead to Techno biting Dreams ear playfully.
Dream let out a soft moan before flipping around and glaring at Techno.

"Stooop." He whined, cuddling into Technos chest.

"Noooo" He mocked Dreams whiny tone.

Dream couldn't believe it. Why was his stupid boyfriend doing this? What did he want?

Techno knew exactly what he wanted. He wanted Dream. And he had already decided, if they didnt do the deed now it was inevitable in the future anyways. Their first time could be now, so why wait?

Techno crawled on top of Dream, pulling him into a heated kiss lead by none other than himself. Dream was surprised. They went from sweet cuddles to horny Techno. Kinda hot if you asked him…
Techno subtly started rubbing himself against Dream as they made out.

They were already in their boxers because who sleeps in pants- so not much clothes removing would need to be done.

Techno jolted from the kiss panting, Dream giving a confused and hurt look.
"W-what us it.. Did I do something wrong..?" He asked, timidly.

Techno quickly shook his head, "Of course not! I just got an idea…" He said slyly, hoping off Dream and rummaging through a drawer in a nightstand. What Techno pulled out was a small bottle of lube, and handcuffs. Bright. Fluffy. Feathery. Pink. Handcuffs.
Dreams face tinted a dark red when he saw the two.

Techno took the handcuffs, unlocking them and cuffing Dream.
Dream just whined helplessly from below.

"We have ground rules, follow them and no punishment. Got it?"

Dream nodded furiously.
"That's not an answer." Techno sneared.
"Y-yeah…" Dream replied, he was so much more vulnerable now.
"Yes sir to you." He scolded.
"Ye-yes sir…" Dream corrected.

Techno started laying out a set of rules. Most were simple.

Listen.
No talking back
Screaming is allowed thats hot
Don't ask questions
I'm in charge duh.
Refer to me as sir, master, just yknow dom shit, get creative.

These were the current rules. And Techno, being in charge, could alter them at any given time, or even add to them.

Dream felt so vulnerable beneath Techno as his boxers were pulled off. He squirmed a bit, letting out a small whimper as his erection was exposed to the cold. Techno once again, stopped to rummage through the drawer. He came back with much different things though. He had a gag, and cock ring.

"Just Punishments." He said before Dream could ask. "For later."

Dream stared longingly at the gag. He wanted that… not for just a punishment… maybe he'd purposely get himself in trouble, then he'd get the gag. The cock ring he could deal with, as long as it meant he got what he wanted.

Whilst Dream was scheming, Techno had not only set his punishments aside but had climbed on top of him without his boxers on. He had never seen Technos length and now that he was…

"Holy shit-" Dream said aloud.
"What is it? " Techno asked,beginning to get 10× more self conscious.
"You- you're really big.." Dream said shyly.
Techno sighed relieved, he thought Dream was having second thoughts or something.

But he wasn't gonna tell anyone that. So…

"I know." He said being cocky.

Dream had so many dirty thoughts raceing through his head as he stared at Technos dick. God… he wanted it… he wanted so much… if only he could ask questions… That's it. He had a plan.

Techno slowly and agonizingly removed Dreams boxers. He rubbed himself against Dream as he leant down over the bottom, kissing him. Dream timidly kissed back, and rubbed against Techno just as Techno rubbed against him.
Techno pulled away scowling at him. "Bad whore." Dream shook. He loved being called names… but that's not what he wanted. He wanted Techno in him and the gag.

"Techno.. Can you just fuck me? " He asked, breaking rules 4 and 6.

Techno sighed disappointed at Dream. This made Dreams heart drop. He hated when people were disappointed in him. Re-fraise that, he hated when Techno was disappointed in him.

"I really expected you to be a good boy for our first time. I guess I was wrong…" Techno grabbed the gag and ring.
He slipped the cock ring on the boy, and kissed Dream before tying the gag around his mouth.

Dream looked up at Techno with guilt and regret. He wanted to apologize. He really wanted to. But he couldn't. Now he wanted to say screw the gag… why did everything he do fuck up.

Techno grumbling to himself, rubbed lube on himself and slicked his fingers in it. He stuck 1,then 2, then 3 in. Prepping the boy for himself. This all took around 3 minutes.

"I would be kissing your soft… perfect.. chapped lips… but you have this." He sighed messing with the gag. He knew Dream would hate this. The 'guilt'.

Techno took out his fingers and grinded himself against Dream. He teased the boy for a while.

Messing with his shaft, teasing his arse. Sucking, licking, biting, nibbling. For hours Techno made the boy miserable with pleasure.

Dreams eyes pricked with tears from over stimulation. He couldn't keep still. He was shaking immensely, and would let out loud tired, muffled moans. Techno found he had tortured him just enough. He stopped his teasing and took off the gag, pulling Dream into a deep and forgiving kiss. He used this time to pull of the cock ring, and slide inside of the boy.

Gently, he fucked the boy. Soft and passionate kisses to match the decent and soft pace.

Dreams moans were much softer. They came out much more drawn out as well.

"Ahhh… Techno~!" He moaned. "I'm gonna- I.." He released.

With a few more thrusts Techno finished.

Techno pulled out, looking down at him with loving eyes. "No matter how much you fuck up, I'll always love you. You know that right?"

"I know… I love you too.."

They cuddled for the rest of the day. Both too exhausted to do anything.