more baby talk.

[a/n: holy fuck. OVER 500 READS?! I LOVE YOU]

Calum

I nervously tapped my feet, as I waited for Prim. We are going to meet in our music room in the basement, to talk about the rest of the whole, baby thing.

Finally, I heard Prim's footsteps on the stairs, and then she came in the room and sat across from me.

Prim was dressed in an oversized sweater, black leggings and fuzzy socks. Her hair was put up in a messy bun, and she looked stunning still, with barely any makeup on.

"So, what's left for us to talk about?" Prim asked, while looking down nervously at her feet.

"I guess possible names, and things like that?" I suggested, and Prim nodded.

"For a boy, I was thinking Flynn, but for a girl, Finlay?" Prim suggested.

"Those are pretty good names, but I at least wanna pick out the middle names." I stated, and Prim urged me on.

"Flynn would be matched with, Lachlan, and Finlay with, Danielle." I proudly stated.

"Those are cute. " Prim mumbled.

"Ok, I'm just gonna cut the bullshit all out right now. Prim, I like you. Ever since that first day, when Ashton introduced us to you, I knew there was something special about you. Even though I know I've harmed you badly in the past, I wanna mend those broken spots and make you feel like who you really are; beautiful. You're like a real-life princess, and I just want my happy fairytale ending to be with you! I know I must sound like a fucking idiot right now, but I'm just gonna say it. Primrose Irwin, would you do me the honors of being my girlfriend?" I asked holding her hands in mine, as we both teared up.

Prim struggled to speak, so she just nodded. I picked her up and spun her around in my arms. Now I can finally say that Primrose Irwin, is finally mine.