envelope?

[ a/n: please keep commenting & voting :))) ]
_____

Ashton

Prim finally walked in the door, at half past two in the afternoon. She looked a bit disheveled, her hair sticking out of her beanie, and her eyes slightly red.

I noticed she carried a bag of leftover Panda Express in one hand, and an envelope in the other.

"Prim, what's in the envelope?" I asked my younger sister curiously. Prim stopped dead in her tracks towards her room.

"Oh, um, this? It's nothing Ash, don't worry." she nervously laughed, and tucked it into her coat pocket.

"Yes it is," the older brother in me said, "let me see what's in it Primrose."

Her eyes grew even wider, and she bolted upstairs. Her being somewhat slow, I caught her just before she was going to enter the bathroom.

I ripped the envelope from her pocket, and tore it open. It's test results, and some pictures.

I looked at the picture, and finally realized what it was. Its a sonogram, of a baby. The test results on the paper read, positive for pregnancy.

"P-Prim? You're p-pregnant?" I said, my voice very shaky. She silently nodded, before bursting into tears.

I quick rushed over to her, and hugged her close. Prim sobbed into my shoulder, and I hushed her.

"Shhh, Prim, it's alright. I'll be here for you, I'm here to protect you. Whoever the father is, regardless if they wanna be in this baby's life, I'll help you out." I reassured my crying baby sister.

We heard something stir from behind us, and noticed Calum, Michael and Luke eavesdropping on us. They all smiled innocently.

"What did you three hear?" I asked, clenching my fists, and walking slowly toward them.

"Um, maybe all of it?" Michael nervously chuckled.

"What the fuck?! Can I ever talk to my little sister alone?! It's bad enough I couldn't protect her from the asshole who did this to her." I shouted. Calum looked at the ground awkwardly.

"Um, what would you say Ash, if I was the one that got Prim pregnant?" Calum asked.

"Um, let's see Cal, I'D KILL YOU." I yelled, and lunged at him. I began punching him, slapping him, you name it.

Before I knew it, Michael and Luke, along with Prim, were holding me off of Calum. Prim looked as if she was about to cry again.

I went over to hug my little sister, and she backed away. Her eyes were full of fear, from me.

"P-Prim?" I choked out, tears brimming my eyes.

"No- just don't Ashton. All of you, don't. Leave me alone, I need time to think about all of, this." Prim gestured, and locked herself in her room.

How could I do this? How could I fail my baby sister?!