sorry gifts

[ a/n: please keep commenting and voting!! ilysfm <3 ]

Ashton

I felt so bad after scaring the shit out of Prim, that I went and got her a massive teddy bear, as an I'm sorry gift.

It's a huge cream-colored one, that plush with the cutest brown nose ever. It also has a plaid bow around its neck. I think Prim will like it.

I took ahold of the bear, and walked to Prim's room. I gently knocked on the door, before entering. Prim was lying on her back, staring at the ceiling.

Taylor Swift was playing, and her cheeks were tear-stained. If you looked closely, you could see her small bump protruding from her shirt.

"Prim?" I asked gently. I got no answer, and her mouth kept shut.

"C'mon, I gotcha this teddy bear Prim! His name is Quinn, which is what it says on the tag." I smiled at her, and set down the large bear next to her.

She wrapped her small framed body around it, and sighed.

"Why is life so hard, Ash?" Prim sighed loudly.

"It just has to be that way, otherwise life would be easy. Think of it, what is eating food, but not being able to taste it? That's how life would be, and you and I both know, that is not a world either of us would want to live in. You have to have faith in yourself, believe you can do anything! Life isn't always easy, and that's just how it's gonna be." I finished saying.

Prim was yet again, teary-eyed and came over and hugged me. I hugged her back, holding her tight. I will not, let my baby sister down, ever again.

Calum

When I saw that Ashton had gotten Prim an I'm sorry gift, I decided to get her one too. Although mine, is very different.

I got Prim a bracelet, with all these charms on it, that describe who she is. I also got her some chocolates, because I know she loves them so much.

After Ashton had left Prim's room, he nodded to me and I entered her room.

She had on a holiday movie that was airing on TV, and was cuddling the giant teddy bear Ashton had gotten her.

She looked flawless, and I could see her small bump too. I awkwardly coughed, and she turned her head.

"Oh, um, hey Calum." Prim said shakily, as if my presence scared her to an extent.

"Hey Prim," I simply said, "I gotcha this, and these chocolates as an I'm sorry gift, because of what happened yesterday. All I wanna say is this- I will be in this baby's life, one-hundred percent, no matter what. I will be there for both of you, every step of the way. Lastly, I have been wanting to tell you this for a years- I've been falling for you Primrose."

She sat there, astounded at the words I had just spoken momentarily ago. Her eyes welled up with tears.

"Why now though? Why couldn't you have felt this way back then, instead of making my life miserable. You and that stupid asshole Rolland tortured me for being overweight; I hated myself." Prim said, as a few years escaped her soft blue eyes.

"Prim, you don't understand though. I didn't wanna do any of that to you- Rolland forced me to. He was originally my bully, but made me his partner in crime. He threatened my family members' lives Prim, and I couldn't do anything. I have been eternally sorry for so damn long, I just want to be forgiven." I said, even somewhat tearing up myself.

"Calum, I-I didn't know. I guess, after these what, five or so years since this has happened, I can forgive you finally." Prim smiled eagerly, her dimples very prominent.

I wrapped my arms around her and held her close. I love this feeling, of holding Prim in my arms. I want things to be this way, with Prim as my girlfriend, and in the future- my wife.