Chapter 7: The Ultimate Prank War Pt: 1

Hello sexy readers! If you've seen the new music video Addict that Vivzie posted you are a queen, or king whichever you prefer uwu. But of my Jesus that video was amazing! The animation, editing, vocals, lyrics. It gives us more insight on Angel Dust's trauma and his relationship with Cherri! Okay, Ima stop ranting now, so enjoy this new chapter! 

You woke up, yawning as you searched over for your glasses, putting them on your sleepy face. Then you realized something was on top of you. It was Alastor, his grin staring at you.

"WHAT T-TH-" He covered your mouth, making a shhh motion. So many things were wrong in this situation. 

"Sorry for the intrusion my dear but I simply must speak with you!" He whispered, having a cheeky smile. He removed his hand, sitting next to you. What was strange was that he was wearing pajamas with deer slippers on. A rather unusual sight given his reputation in Hell. 

"Uh- w-what is it? W-Wait where's (D/n)?!" You look around from the bed, sweating for your fluffy companion. Alastor chuckled, adjusting his monocle.

"Don't worry my dear! He's just with Angel at the moment so don't worry!"

"W-Well what d-do you want then?" He wrapped an arm around your neck bringing you closer to him. A flustered glow grew on you, but this was normal. He never valued personal space. 

"I have understood that today is April Fool's Day! Which means pranks are in the question! Now may you team up with me to absolutely embarrass the beings below?!" You thought about it, it would certainly be fun and a chance to get back at Angel. A small grin tugged on your lips.

"Heh, t-then yes I accept to be in your team Al. But! We are not going to prank V-Vaggie. She WILL k-kill me-"

Alastor rolled his eyes, playfully smiling at you. "Fine, we will not harm Vaggie or Charlie! But I cannot promise you that my friend!" You sighed, then nodded. Besides, how could you control Alastor, the infamous Radio Demon? 

"Now, m-may I change?" Alastor laughed, he booped your nose, changing your attire into your usual outfit. He snapped his fingers appearing beside the bed in his striped suit. You quietly thanked him, walking over to the deer demon. Together you both came up with a prank to unleash upon your friends. First starting with Husker and Angel.

Angel Dust's POV:

"Time for this handsome to take a shower~" I winked at my gorgeous self before heading into the tub. Fat Nuggets was playing tug of war with (D/n) and they looked adorable being the best of buds! The water was perfectly warm, I put on my fur lotion scrubbing myself, bubbles formed and I smiled popping them. During that time I closed my eyes, relaxing as I listened to my track.

***

After I finished showering I dried myself off and put on my kinky clothes along with my miniskirt. Makeup was applied as I groomed my fur. Fat Nuggets kept on sniffing me, so I picked him up and gave him some nuzzles. He snorted in response and then ran to (D/n) to play.

"Now you both treasures stay out of trouble alright?" They just continued playing, I sighed knowing Fat Nuggets might be going into his teen phase. My stomach grumbled in hunger so I went to the kitchen, seeing The Radio Demon. I decided to make my move.

"Why hello gorgeous~" I puffed up by boob fluff at him. He glared at me but still had on a grin.

"Morning Angel! You look rather- inquisitvely different today!" Suddenly Charlie came in carrying a bag of groceries with Vaggie.

"Oh!- Angel uh- Is that a new look you're trying out?" Charlie nervously smiled, I was extremely confused with their behavior. 

"What are you guys talking about? I look-" Then I noticed a mirror and saw my reflection.