Chapter 3

I do not own transformers. Just my OC!

I woke up and inhaled. I smelt breakfast. I freshened myself up and dressed. I grabbed my crutches and walked out.

I walked down stairs and saw Dr. Ratchet there. Ron and a new man. He had sandy blonde hair and a smooth face except his chin. He wore a flamed jacket with blue jeans. I noticed he had blue eyes like Ron a d Dr. Ratchet. And...a metallic facial picture on his jacket sleeve.

They all looked at me as I entered the room. Sarah set out the food and I sat down. I sat there, shifting under their stares.

"Ms. Lennox." I looked up. "Call me Chloe. Ms. Lennox makes me feel old." Ron crossed his arms and scoffed.

"Chloe, I am Optimus Prime. I work with your brother." I nodded in greeting.

My cell went off. I pulled it out and groaned. "Who is it?" Will asked, taking a seat next to me. I sighed.

"Kyle's mother." I shuddered and answered it. "Hello, Stephanie." I held my head on my fingertips as she spoke.

"I really don't care. Yeah, at the cemetery by the park. Yes. I-" I saw the guys watching me. I stood up and limped to the back door and Will tried to stop me.

"Will. Trust me." I said and he eyed me. "Don't be rash." I scoffed and walked out. I cleared my throat.

"Now you listen here, Stephanie. I am sick and tired of you guys walking all over me. You saw nothing of what he did. I will be at the funeral. Not for him, but for my baby. He hit me with a damn baseball bat and shoved me down the stairs! He killed my baby. He has no respect for me. Good day, Mrs. Franks." I hung up and eyed the tree. I wound my arm back and threw it at the stump. It hit dead on and shattered into a million pieces.

"Ugh! That woman drives me up the wall!" I groaned as I walked into the house. I sat back down and glared at my food.

"Chloe, may I look at your leg in the living room?" I looked up at Dr. Ratchet. "S-sure." I said, getting back up, ignoring my crutches.

I laid on the couch and he had a sledge hammer and a rail nail. He scanned my leg first.

"I'm going to take it off." I nodded and he made it look easy compared to what my other doctors said. It was off in minutes, not half an hour to an hour. Stupid doctors.

I sighed in relief as my leg breathed in air. He touched it and I looked at him. He froze and I laid back down. He continued to prod my leg.

Will came over and leaned over the side of the couch. "That looks horrible." I scoffed. "It feels better than it looks." "No doubt. It's just about healed. When did your doctors say to have it taken off?" I shrugged.

"In five months." Dr. Ratchet blinked. "It only needs three months and its nearly three months." Will nodded. "Yeah, she's special. She can heal faster than anyone I know." Dr. Ratchet hummed.

"Physically, maybe." I grumbled. Dr. Ratchet sighed and stood. "Try walking on it." I shrugged and stood up. It feels nice to walk without a limp again.

I walked around and stretched my ankle a bit. "Thank you, Dr. Ratchet. You have been very helpful." He smiled. "Why thank you, Chloe. I wish others...." He glared at Ron and Optimus, "Would be as cooperative and thankful as you are." I shook my head.

Please comment if you have anything to hint on or suggest! I welcome ideas. :)