Chapter 15

I don't own transformers, but I do own my OC's!!!

-////////////////////////-

A few days later, I was able to leave the hospital. Ratchet gripped and complained, but let me go.

Will have me winter clothes. It had started snowing this morning. I was bouncing in the bed, excited to go out into the falling snow.

Once I had everything on, hat, gloves, scarf, boots and my black jacket with silver snowflakes on it. Will and Ratchet helped me outside.

Turns out, they moved all my stuff back to Will's house while I was in the hospital. They had brought me to this hospital so they could visit me whenever they wanted. If I had been at the other hospital, they'd have to take off a day or two. I didn't mind. It was nice to have visitors.

I stepped outside and inhaled the cold bitter air. I closed my eyes and let the flakes of snow fall on my face. I held my arms out and smiled. I started twirling.

"You're going to get dizzy. Stop." Ratchet grumbled. I snorted. "That's the whole point, Ratch." I heard Will laugh and Ratchet grumble on about stupid females as I heard a roar of a familiar engine.

"C'mon. Ron's here." I stopped twirling and swayed to a stop. Will shook his head and grabbed my arm. He led me to the front seat and lifted me in. He started buckling me in when I slapped his hand away.

"I'm not five, Will." I grumbled and buckled myself in. He shrugged and shut the door. He climbed in the back and we took off. I waved at Ratchet and he smiled and waved back.

I let my fingers trace over Ron's right hand on the gear shift. He glanced at me and smiled. I let my fingers go in between his fingers and he let me curl my fingers through his. He squeezed them and I blushed. My god....I do like him. Dear lord....

Head lights caught my eye. I looked over to my left and saw a snow plow coming right at us.

"Ron!" Will and I yelled. I reached over and yanked the steering wheel to the left. The tires caught the ice and we spun out of the way as the plow blew its horn. We slid to a stop and I was staring wide eyes out the window.

Images from the crash flashed through my mind. The car smashed to pieces, glass was everywhere. I saw the mixture of lights. Red, blue, orange and white. I saw A body sprawled over the steering wheel. Was it Ron? Blood was everywhere. A lot of blood. The whole front end was covered in it. His and my blood mixing.

"-loe!" I was being shaken. I blinked and looked at Ron and Will. I tried calming myself down and started checking them for injuries.

Warm hands grabbed mine. "Chloe. We're fine. You managed to get us clear of the plow. Chloe. Chloe stop." I looked up at Ron. "We're fine. Look, no blood." They showed their arms and what not.

"B-but....I saw a lot of blood! I saw you sprawled over the steering wheel! Blood was everywhere!" I sobbed and pointed out what I saw.

I felt bile coming up to my mouth. I threw off the seat belt and stumbled outside. I went to a tree and puked. I heard the doors slam shut as I vomited.

I heard a groan. "Go sit in the truck, Will." I heard him trudging back to IronHide. I vomited again and Ron held my hair back and rubbed my back.

"No one was hurt, Chloe. We're fine because of your quick thinking." I spit and shakily inhaled. "I hope I didn't hurt IronHide. Jerking the wheel like that." He grunted.

"I ride him like that all the time." I snorted. "That sounds dirty." I glanced at him. He made a disgust noise. I looked at him and started laughing. His face was scrunched up strangely.