1

Alright Y/n, today is the day! I think to myself.

"Are you ready to go Miss?" My Uber driver asked as he looks at his watch.

"I'm ready as I'll ever be," I state as I clutch my backpack and take a deep breath.

"Good luck with your dad!" He states with a smile.

I return his smile and thank him before opening the car door and walking towards the front door of the house.

Looking down at the note that my mother gave me, I glance at the address written on it.

"3609 Berry Lane Way...this is the place."

I take a step closer to the door and I raise my hand to knock on it.

This is crazy, what am I even going to say to him? Hi my names Y/n L/n and I'm your daughter?

Before I can think of anything to say, the front door opens and I am greeted by a red haired chick.

She's wearing a green jacket along with an all black bodysuit.

"Why are you standing in front of this house?" She asked.

"I-I was looking for someone named Clint, Clint Barton!" I muted out. "He's uh- he's my dad.."

"Your dad?" She asked with a confused face.

Her face goes from confused to delighted.

"Y/n is that you?"

"You know me?" I reply confused.

"I mean I've only met you once when you were first born, but my names Natasha! I'm a good friend of your dads!"

Natasha sticks out her hand and I shake it.

"Your dad will be happy to see you. Come on inside."

"Oh, um okay..." I state nervously.

Natasha opens the door wider so I can step inside.

————

I have unpublished all of the chapters for this book and I am going to be editing and continuing this book!

Update: Book is being edited and new chapters are being posted now.