2.3 my junior boy

Começar do início

"Hey, want some help?" Nayel whispered.

She was startled by seeing Nayel near the window and sat down instantly not knowing what to do or say to him. In that swift moment, her fingers were placed in a word on the newspaper which she was searching for the past ten minutes.

"Itinerant! Finally, I found it!" she announced a little louder.

"Shh" everyone whispered.

They were the first team to get all the words before time and was selected to the third round. It was declared that it would be starting after lunch.

To have a good relationship between Seniors and Juniors, they all gathered in a huge round table in the middle of the Cafeteria. Naira sat with her friends and some junior girls. While eating she was feeling like someone was gazing at her. She slowly lifted her head to notice, Nayel was the one gazing at her with a questioning face. Feeling awkward, she swallowed her food without looking at him again and got up to leave hastily after finishing.

"Why are you so quiet and shy?" Nayel questioned her while washing his hands in the washroom which was for both Male and Female.

"I am like this." Saying this she rushed out of the washroom and he chuckled seeing her.

He is just one of my junior. Why am I running away from him? She thought and solicited herself.

-

-

"Third Round is Product Hunt!" The boy in charge of the game declared.

"What's that?" Naira and Sahla asked in unison.

"They will give a list where there will be many things. We have to collect them within the time given by them." Nowfan informed.

"The time is 1:56 pm now. This round will start exactly at 2 pm and you should be back with the items within one hour. If you fail to report here on time your marks will be reduced." A girl declared with a very serious tone and distributed an envelope to each team and told to open at 2 pm sharp.

"Let's open saying Bismillah (In the name of Allah)" Naira suggested and everyone nodded.

"Oh my Allah! There are 40 items to collect! We only have one-hour" Shana proclaimed as soon as they opened the envelope and took out the paper which had the list of items to be accumulated.

"We don't have enough time. So let's split as individuals and each of us will collect 10 items. I'll collect the first ten items, Shana the next ten, then Naira and last ten for Sahla. Come on hurry let's run!" Nowfan stated.

Everyone took a picture of the list on their phone and the paper was with Naira.

"Everyone should gather here five minutes before our deadline," Shana told. In a swift, everyone was scattered to collect the items. Naira was obliged to collect items numbered from 21 to 30.

LIST

21.New twenty rupees note

22.Four line classmate notebook

23.Green shoelace

24.Fastrack Watch...

"What is all this? How am I going to find these items? I should probably go and search or ask people" she talked out loud.

The first item, New twenty rupees note. It's easy anyone would be having it, she thought and proceeded towards the crowd to ask as she was not having.