You Just Messed With the Wrong Vampire

Chapter 18

I woke up in a good mood, it was 5:30 A.M but I was happy for some reason. I picked up Sassy and took her down stairs where I made a bowl of cereal and poured some dog food in a bowl for her.

I smiled as I heard the chomps of Sassy eating her food. I looked down at her and she was wagging her tail, her whole butt moving in the process.

I finished my bowl of cereal and sat on the couch and waited for the boys to wake up.

At about six in the morning Damon walked down, "Why up so early, cupcake?" he asked.

"Seriously, is it a new nickname everyday?" I smiled.

He smiled and I have to admit his smile was cute, "Why thank you, I think your smile is adorable as well."

'Damn, why do I always forget?' I thought. "I might as well just say what I'm thinking out loud then."

"Well thinking it saves hot air."

"Ha ha ha." I laughed sarcastically.

Sassy ran up to me and barked at my feet to let her out.

I laughed and picked her up, taking her to her leash. I snapped it on and took her outside.

She walked around the grass sniffing for a good place to do her business. When she found it, I turned away, letting her have her privacy.

I turned back around when Sassy started to run toward something. I looked to see the guy from yesterday.

I panicked as he came close to me. I was about to scream but his hand went over my mouth as he lunged at me. "Ah, ah, ah we don't want to disturb the sleeping blood suckers." He said.

Sassy's leash fell from my hand and went for the guys hand that was still covering my mouth.

I screamed into his hand and scratched at it but that did nothing. I thought about screaming for Eli in my head but he wouldn't hear if he was asleep.

Sassy ran for the door barking and scratching at the door.

The guy saw and began to drag me away, I finally thought about Damon.

'Damon!' I screamed in my head.

We were already deep in the woods before I heard him, "Grace?! Where are you?!" He yelled frantically.

I screamed into the guys hand once again. His hand muffling my pleas for help.

"Darling we are almost there." He whispered.

Before I could see where he was taking me his hand covered my nose and mouth and soon I was in the darkness.

~Elijah's P.O.V.~

I woke up to someone shaking me.

"What?" I asked groggily.

"It's Grace." I heard Damon say.

At that I shot up out of the covers and pinned Damon against the wall, I could tell my eyes were turning red.

"What did you do?!" I yelled.

"She went out to walk Sassy and the next thing I know she is screaming for me through my thoughts."

"It was those damn werewolves, this is the first move. They have declared war." I said releasing my hold on Damon.

"We act now." I said through clenched teeth.

I went to Jayson's room as Damon went to Alex's. We told them the news.

"What do you plan on doing?" Jayson asked.

"We are going to get Grace back. I don't care who dies, as long as Grace gets back safely."

"Ok, lets get this party started." Damon said smirking as we walked outside.

*************

We made it to the werewolves home and I told Damon, Alex and Jayson to stay back.

I walked through the town and yelled, "Where is your alpha?"

The people that were walking around stopped what they were doing and looked at me. They could tell what I was and I could tell they were getting mad.

Someone ran to go get the alpha. Once he came out, he glared at me. "Give her back." I said as calmly as I could. I didn't want to scare them yet, but I could tell my eyes were changing with the anger I felt.

"Who?" He asked as if he had no clue who I was talking about.

"Grace!" I yelled, "The girl that came here to apologize for our actions that you ignored."

"We don't have her." he said.

"Really?" I asked now my eyes changing and my fangs growing.

Just then one of them changed and ran after me. I moved fast and snapped his neck, he fell to the ground, dead.

I heard the gasps of the people now gathering around but like I said, I don't care who dies, as long as Grace is safe.

"What have you done?!" the alpha yelled.

"If you don't give her to me there will be more deaths and blood spilled then you would like."

"I said we don't have her!" He yelled walking up to me.

"Liar!"

I could tell he was getting mad, he was about to turn. "We don't have her." he said in a low growl.

"Then you wont mind if I look around for her." I said looking him dead in the eyes.

I didn't wait for an answer, I sped around looking through the buildings.

The alpha changed and ran for me. I turned and threw him to the ground. Then, once again, like a chain reaction they all changed and ran after me.

I threw them all to the ground and they just got back up and came back to me. Some stayed down.

One came up from behind and bit my shoulder, I screamed out in pain. Damon, Alex and Jayson showed up but I told them to stay back. They would have to get Grace out if I did happen to die.

I pulled the werewolf off my shoulder and threw him against the wall of a house, his back breaking at the force and falling dead.

I fell to my knees as I began to get weak. The alpha howled and they all stopped and made room for him to walk to me.

I looked at my shoulder and of course I wasn't going to heal, I need a werewolves blood.

He walked up to me and breathed in my face, "Have you heard of mouthwash?" I smirked.

My vision was going black but I wasn't letting go yet. "Why couldn't you just let me have her?" I asked before I finally let go and fell into the darkness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, I'm sorry I didn't update like I said! I went over the chapter that I had written and hated it, it was horrible, so I decided to rewrite it and break it into two chapters, adding more action. So, sorry it took longer than I said. Anyway, I really hope you liked it, cause I enjoyed writing it! :)

Please Vote!

Comment!

And Share!

~Cayla