chapter twenty-six

Start from the beginning

"He won't find out. Not for a little while. He'll kill me and then kill you." Brooklyn imagined that John B wouldn't mind, he would be happy that she was happy but she wanted to be the one to tell him, she didn't want to have anyone else tell him or else it'll make things worse.

"Well, shit."

Brooklyn slipped out of JJ's body and pulled her t-shirt over her head to reveal her orange button down bikini top. She zipped out of her jeans and threw them away to reveal the bottom half of her bikini. She began to make her way down the porch steps and towards the shore.

"What you doin', Brooke?" JJ yelled, seeing the girl begin to unbutton her bikini top painfully slow.

"Ever gone skinny dipping?" The brunette chirped, the boy's eyes fell on her chest as she pulled her bikini top off. She quickly spun around, covering herself up with her arms. He watched her dance off towards the shore, toying with her bikini bottoms. "Come on." Brooklyn slipped into the water, pulling the bottom half off. The water was a lot colder than she imagined it being.

JJ put out the cigarette and walked towards the shore, pulling his shirt over his head. Brooklyn didn't look over in his direction and she instead swam around on the spot, flicking the water up with the tips of her fingers as the boy began to step into the water to join her.

She pushed the water in the boy's face, a giggle leaving her lips. The boy kicked his feet away from her, pushing the water in her face.

"Hey! Stop!" She shirked, leaning over to hit the boy but instead he grabbed her waist and lifted her over his shoulder, she suddenly felt so exposed, afraid that anyone could see her . "JJ, put me down!"

He pulled her down, dipping her head under the water. She brought her head back up, his hands resting on her waist as he reeled her in to press a soft kiss to her lips. A gentle laugh erupted from her lips and into the kiss, her arms began to wrap around his neck to hold herself up.

"You're so beautiful, Brooklyn." He whispered, his lips hovering to her skin of her neck. "So... beautiful."

Her breath hitched and her nails gently began to dig into his the skin of his neck as he applied more pressure with his lips. He reached his hand down and gently squeezed her ass, making her entire body jolt at the feeling. She felt a pair of teeth press into her neck, biting on the raw flesh. It was a strange feeling, a feeling that Brooklyn never imagined feeling but she didn't hate it. A quiet moan was brought out of her and upon hearing that JJ moved back to her lips, peppering kisses up her neck, ear and cheek before their lips touched again.

"JJ- Can- can we... not do it here." She choked out, moving his face away from hers. "Come on."

She changed back into her bikini while JJ changed into his shorts. Brooklyn pushed open the door to the Château and peered through. She spotted the two boys fast asleep in the living room, light snores filling the room. Brooklyn found JJ's hand and she began to tug the boy towards her room.

She shut the bedroom door and turned the lock, unsure if it actually had locked. She just really didn't need anybody walking in because that wouldn't go down well.

Brooklyn turned to face JJ. She noticed a shadow crossed in front of his eyes which was block out the light from the mood shining through the window. A gentle wind caressed Brooklyn's cheeks, exhaled from the lips of the man above her. Strong, tanned arms gently tucked themselves around body as calloused fingers brushed back the dip in her back.

"I know I've said this already but... you really are beautiful", his gravely voice whispered in her ear. His warm lips touched her neck which sent shivers of pleasure down her spine and across her scalp. A soft moan escaped her although she tried to pretend she was still asleep.

Don't stop... Don't move... Don't breathe...

JJ was pulling her back to the bed, propping her back against the pillows while he crawled on top of her. Her bikini top had already fallen off from the sudden action of falling back and the boy continued to fiddle with the bottoms. Her eyes began to close as he traveled down her neck, across her breasts, stomach and thighs leaving a trail of kisses in the wake of his descent. Her skin contrasted beautifully with his tanned tone as he rested his half-naked body on top of hers. She opened her eyes slightly to see him smile as he pulled the sheets over their heads.

This is the best feeling in the world.

Butterflies erupted in her stomach as he made his way back up to her face and laid a kiss on her forehead, then on her chin, then on her cheeks. His lips hovered over hers as his brilliant crystal eyes held hers captive. His beautiful features took her breath away.

Placing a hand on the back of his neck, she pulled him to her and she pressed her lips against his. Another moan escaped from her and she parted her lips to allow him to access the deepest part of her being. She wanted him to take her then and there...

Her back arched involuntarily as she fought the feelings building rapidly inside. Gasping for air she surrendered herself as his mouth dominated hers. Their lips fought an erotic battle that she knew she would never win. The spiced scent of his cologne overwhelmed her senses causing her to squirm and shiver under his touch.

His fingers traveled across her chest and breasts, tormenting me. Her nipples grew hard as she waited anxiously for what she knew was to come. "Brooke", he whispered, "Say my name". She smirked and shook her head. His eyes narrowed. "Do you really want to test me?" He growled.

Yes she did... she really wanted to see how he would act.

Within seconds she found herself on her stomach, the pillow suffocating her in the best way possible. She felt pressure on my low back and gasped as his fingers encircled her neck. "Oh, the way you make me feel, darling." He breathed into her ear.

He leaned forward and kissed the back of her neck and she quietly cursed herself. Her hands gripped at the bed as he leaned his chest against her back. She could feel the softness of his hair touch her back. His strong arms were securely wrapped around her waist, his hands toying at her breasts. His back was brawny and he was applying more pressure to her back. She held his gorgeous male body against hers and it was the best feeling in this moment.

"Are you sure you want this?" Brooklyn nodded, her breathing shaking. "Use your words, Brooke."

"Yes. I-I give you my c-consent. I-I want you."

And with a few kisses across her spine, Brooklyn felt the mind blowing feeling of JJ Maybank and the night continued until the long hours of the morning.