"I've made it a rule to never train or help anyone develop mind powers if they cannot pass these simple tests. You are too unstable, I cannot trust you with the power over the mind."

"I get where you're coming from, I am aware that I fucked up, maybe I didn't exactly pass the test, but I bet I was close!"

"Not even kind of close, you failed dramatically, honestly one of the worst evaluations I've ever conducted."

I nodded. "That stung a little, but I can see that being accurate."

He nodded, starting up a path up a hill, heading towards the sound of a waterfall.

"Please! If you help me I can get you back your mind control powers too! You help me, I help you! Its a win win situation!"

"If you think the promise of power would be important enough to give someone a power over everyone's mind - potentially the most dangerous power someone can develop because it leaves everyone else without any chance whatsoever - to someone I don't think can handle it, then you're even farther away from worthy than I imagined. I felt your unstable energy as soon as you entered India, I gave you a chance anyways but its safe to say you lived up to my expectations. Power is not everything."

I sighed, realizing I was just making my situation worse and worse.
"Please." I whispered, "I can't just leave her there, I can't! Please, you're my last hope and only chance."

"That didn't seem to deter you from giving up when you thought you'd have to put your pride aside and work with your father." He pointed out.

"IT WASN'T MY FUCK PRIDE! MY FATHER WAS A BUTTSHIT ASSDICK FUCKFACE! NO WAY AM I GOING TO BEG THAT TINY PIECE OF PURE CRAP FOR HELP! I AM FUCKING ECLIPSE! GODDESS AND DAUGHTER OF THE SUN AND M- Oh..."

Okay. So maybe my pride was a problem... oops!

"Okay ya. You're right. But there has to be something you can do!"

He sighed. "Look, I'm sorry about Aqua, I truly am. If I still had my powers I would help her myself. But I can't and you're a long way from being stable enough to control that kind of power. I can't help you."

Fuck fuck fuck

"Actually, now that I think of it, how the hell did you make me hallucinate like that? I thought you gave away all your powers."

He waved his hand, "That was just the basics, it doesn't take much power or skill. I could do that in my sleep. Hell, I could do it while lying dead in a coffin."

"Now who's got a bit of an ego." I whispered to myself and instantly regretted it as he shot me a look.

I smiled sheepishly, raising my hands in surrender.

"What if you... I don't know, help me become super stable and all that and then you can teach me and I can save Aqua and get your powers back to you as a nice added bonus!" I exclaimed.

He thought for a second, I could practically see the clogs turning in his head. I really wanted to dive into his head to read his answer because I was too impatient but his mind was completely locked up.

Awesome... I've gotta get this guy to teach me!

Finally he stopped, turning to me. I smiled widely and he actually returned my smile.

"No thanks."

"OH COME ON!" I screeched and he chuckled.

"Just kidding, fine. I can do that. But be aware, this is going to be a lot of work. I will have to completely mentally tear you apart and break you down. You will be completely drained and then we can begin building a safe environment and a healthy stable mind, worthy of the powers of the mind." He said, pointing a strict finger at me.

I cringed a little at his description but nodded nonetheless.

"Ya, okay. That makes sense sure. Let's do it."

He smiled again, patting my back a little roughly, I tripped a little but managed to keep my balance as his laughter shook the trees.

The fact that I had no idea what he was laughing at at all was definitely concerning but I had to do what I had to do.

IM COMING FOR YOU AQUA

I got you bitch

Let's do this.

I was honestly pretty excited about the whole mind control thing anyways. I didn't really want to use it too much because it really wasn't great for the person I was attacking but if the situation called for it it would be really useful.

If I could really master this you could send an army of gods and titans at me and chances were I could still have a shot at winning.

Of course it was unlikely but it could happen.

I followed Coeus through the gorgeous mountains and we finally came out in front of an adorable little cabin.

Just as I was about to go in an arm blocked my path. Coeus looked down at me, eyes looking strict, a disapproving frown on his face.

I stepped back, raising my eyebrows.

"What's up Coeus?" I asked, confused as he stared at me intensely, guarding the door.

"You're not coming in here. You will sleep out here on the ground. Who do you think you are?"

I blinked. "I don't actually sleep but-"

He cut me off shaking his head.

"But nothing. You will sleep whether you like it or not and if I find out you moved you will be punished."

I just stared at him in confusion then he burst out into laughter, confusing me further.

"IM JUST KIDDING KID! COME ON IN! HAHAHAHAHA WOOO! YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN YOUR FACE!" He bellowed through laughter, walking into his cabin as I  followed behind rolling my eyes with a little smile.

I could already tell he had an odd sense of humour, this was going to be an interesting time, wasn't it.

Coeus' laughter literally shook the entire cabin as he clapped his hands, tears streaming sown his face.

It really wasn't even that funny, damn.

Once his laughter FINALLY died down a while later he showed me around. He gave me one of his two guest rooms even though I told him I didn't actually sleep, I don't even think I could if I wanted to.

He said that I might not sleep now but as soon as we started training I'll be crawling to bed... apparently that's how all gods and titans reacted and they didn't even get the full redo like I was going to get.

What the hell did I just get myself into?