❦nekoma❥

Reader's POV:

"Let me carry that for you, Kiyoko!"

"It's alright, thank you for the offer." She smiled at me, I mentally took a screenshot of this moment.

I smiled back, looking to the group ahead of us. Suga was with one of the Nekoma members. So was Tanaka, they looked very similar.

I noticed Shoyou with, is that . . . !

"KENMA!!" I yell and run full speed at him. I tackle him into a hug, as we both fall onto the ground.

I laugh, "I caught a wild Kenma!" I smile widely at the boy underneath me.

He sits up, with wide eyes. I presume the people around me all have wide eyes too.

"What are you doing here?" He asked in disbelief.

"I'll tell you that later, also where's the rooster?"

"He's inside." He pointed to the doors.

I stood up and helped him up off the ground. Running at full speed inside the gym.

Once I entered, I noticed Kuroo and Daichi shaking hands, right away. Kuroo's back was turned to me.

"Hey, rooster head!" I yell across the gym. I see irk marks appear on his forehead even with his back to me.

"Hey! Who you calling-!" He turned around and his eyes landed on me.

I smile at him and he looks surprised. I run and jump at him, consuming him in a hug. He stumbled backward but kept his composure. I put my head in the crook of his neck.

He hugs back, "Miss me that much chibi-chan?"

I scoff, pulling away from him, "As if, rooster."

He pouts, "I'm still rooster? When will I become Kuroo?" He whined.

"I don't know." I tease, as he puts me on the ground.

"Wait why are you here?"

"I came here with Karasuno!" I smiled.

"You go to Karasuno?"

"Nope, I was just invited cause I'm friends with most of the team. Also, I wanted to see Kenma."

"What about me?"

"Nope just Kenma."

He falls to the floor like he has lost all reason to live.

"You're being dramatic." I sigh.

"No, I'm being perfectly normal for your information!" He was still on the floor.

"Kuroo, you piece of shit for a captain! It's time to warm up!" I see a short, but I'm still shorter, guy with pinkish hair pulls Kuroo off the ground. He was talking to Suga outside too.

He notices me and gives me a smile.

"So you know our captain and setter huh?" He asked.

"Yea! It was only by coincidence though." I laughed.

"Well I'm Yaku, and I'm the libero of Nekoma!" He stated proudly.

My eyes sparkle at him, "I'm (L/N) it's nice to meet you!"

He chuckled, "Nice to meet you too."

"Yaku!" A look-alike of Tanaka says, "it's time to stre-!" He stopped when he saw me, he started freaking out.