‿✿karasuno✿‿

Reader POV:

Ring Ring Get up!

I heard my alarm go off. This is earlier than normal, wait, SCHOOL! I jolt awake and run into the bathroom to get ready.

After an hour I grabbed my backpack from my room and stuff all the things I need, notebooks, pencils, laptop, etc.

Once I was satisfied, I zipped my bag up and walked downstairs. Nana wasn't awake yet, so I should be quiet. I went outside and grabbed my bike. Riding to my job.

Arriving earlier than usual, I put my bike against the vending machine. I open the door and walk in, Ukai notices me right away.

"You're here early, well your online school doesn't start until 8 right? So go tend to the fields." I put my backpack under the counter and ran to the fields.

After what seems like forever I am done. Walking back into the store, Ukai pats my head and goes to the freshly picked crops. Sitting down on the stool, I take out my laptop and open the website for an online school.

There have been 20 or so assignments posted, I want to get rid of all of them before the end of this week, better get started.

I think I have gotten a quarter of the assignments done. They weren't that bad, but they took longer to finish than I thought. I looked at the clock and only 5 hours had passed. I really want to see Shoyou.

He hasn't texted me in forever. What if the volleyball club doesn't accept him? No! Think positive, Shoyou can do this.

I get back to work. After about 3 assignments I noticed it was dark outside. I check the time, 5 o'clock. I put my laptop and other things away.

I look for Ukai and notice he is moving boxes from the back room. I offered to help before I leave for home. He accepts and sits down on the stool while I go to the backroom and get another box.

As I grab my third box I can hear voices, probably customers.

" Hello, we would like to buy 6 meat buns please." I walk outside and the customers are wearing black jackets with the writing on the back that says 'Karasuno Volleyball'

I drop the box I was holding, which causes everyone to look in my direction. There are only 3 customers, one with black hair and a leading presence. A gray-haired boy with a beauty mark, and an antenna, I think? I look to the last customer and I know him,
" Tanka?"

"(L/N)! It is so nice to see you again!" He is running full speed at me and tackles me to the ground with a bone-crushing hug. The other two come running to my side and try to pry him off.

"Tanka get off her!" the leader, I guess, yells at him.

"Yea you're gonna kill her!" beauty mark says.

After that incident, the two are bowing in front of me saying sorry for his actions.

"No it's fine, it kinda took me off guard, that's why I lost my balance." I scratch the back of my neck.

"Well anyway we're sorry, we made you drop your box. Do you need help carrying it?" The leader asks, I shake my head, " No I got it, I just got surprised by what your jackets said."

They stared at me confused, until Tanka broke the silence, " See guys, I was telling the truth, I made a new friend and it is a goddess." He got on his knee and presented me like I was an expensive car.

"Tanaka, get up, you look stupid." The grey-haired boy said motherly. "And you're not lying, but you said goddess, what happened to Kiyoko?" Tanaka got up from his knees and clutched his chest, " I think they are both goddesses, you can praise more than one can't you?"