մղαѵօíժαճlҽ բҽҽlíղցs 《ℤ𝕖𝕟𝕚𝕥𝕤𝕦-𝔽𝕃𝕌𝔽𝔽》

It's only been a few days since (M/n) and his big brother become a demon slayer, along with his now demon sister the both venture to search for a man called Kibutsuji Muzan, in hope for revenge for their family and cure for their beloved sister.

(M/n) is one of the second eldest in Kamado family, (M/n)'s big brother is Tanjiro who is the first eldest whilst (M/n)'s demonic sister, Nezuko is the third eldest. He had survived the family massacre thanks to his dear mother who sacrifice herself for (M/n) life.

However, (M/n) wished that he could go back in time to safe his family, he blame himself for not being able to protect them. Tanjiro had reassure him that it wasn't his fault and instead took all the blame which (M/n) argued.

Since that day, the three swore to never leave each other side no matter the situation.

Even since the encounter with Muzan in Asakusa, (M/n)'s hunger of revenge grew stronger and would promise to kill him one day. He was aware that they're not strong enough to defeat Muzan yet considering that the man had live for millennium.

Tamayo who had gladly want cooperate had become the three siblings trusted demon along with Yushiro. They promise to bring a demon blood related to Muzan to create a cure for Nezuko.

Unlike Tanjiro, (M/n) does not have a keen smell but he does have six eyes senses which could tell him any kind of demonic activity. Though, he can only limit those power for ten minutes or else he'll bleed his eyes.

Even though (M/n) is the second eldest, he is also not the strongest. In fact, he is breathless. This means that his nichirin blade doesn't change colour like Tanjiro.

It disappoint him so much that he broke down, Tanjiro had reassure him not to fight and would take all the fighting, but (M/n) refused as he doesn't want Tanjiro to hold all the burden. And so, (M/n) had asked Urokodaki to train him harder and made his own fighting style.

His main weapon is trap and instead of having nichirin katana, he have a nichirin crossbow, gun and a sharp, invisible and flexible metal rope that he required from Haganezuka permission. A long range weapon that is enough to help Tanjiro to fight a demon from long distance.

Tanjiro doesn't want him to fight but approve his long range weapon as he doesn't want his youngest to get involved in close range battle that could only endanger him more.

Now, the two (including Nezuko on Tanjiro's back) are on their way to South-East to their next mission from their crow messenger. (M/n) yawn as he ignore the obnoxious calling from Tanjiro's crow that continously repeating the same message over and over, (M/n)'s crow is much more calmer which what (M/n) could be thankful for.

Then all the sudden.

"PLEASE!"

A loud pleading boomed, startled by the sound. (M/n) latches immediately to Tanjiro side, gripping his hand as he squeeze back.

A yellow mop boy with triangle pattern haori latch on to the poor girl who look mortified and petrified. Pleading with all his might as his tears flow down his cheek as he grip the girl's waist.

Chirping was heard when a sparrow flew it's way to (M/n)'s direction and landed on his palm. The sparrow chirp loudly as its wings flapped furiously, both siblings look at each other and nod simultaneously.

Tanjiro had drag the yellow mob boy back letting the girl go in the process, (M/n) reassure the girl with kind, soft smile making the girl blush at his adorable smile. (M/n) had usher the girl away and bow towards the girl, he didn't notice a certain yellow boy staring at him with pink blush and awed expression.

Tanjiro notice his expression and so smack the boy head with cold closed eyed smile as his face darkened. The boy shudder in fear feeling the sudden chill and towards Tanjiro's ogre face directed at him.

They continue their way with Zenitsu (the boy introduce). (M/n) was kind enough to give him his last rice ball feeling the boy was hungry after the whole scene earlier, Zenitsu face brighten with adorable blush on his face as he shyly took the rice ball from (M/n).

Tanjiro look at Zenitsu on the corner of his eyes with caution as he felt protective towards his younger sibling.

It felt long that they manage to complete the mission saving the two siblings older brother from the tzusumi demon, they met Inosuke on the way as he kept on demanding to fight with Tanjiro.

They're on their way to the Wisteria mansion as Tanjiro's crow leading the way, (M/n) and Zenitsu walked behind the two rowdy boys at the front. Silence filled the space between the two boys, it wasn't an awkward silence and instead it was peaceful. It brought Zenitsu into the nine clouds as he could finally spend some time with the boy that fluttered his heart.

"Zenitsu-kun."

"(M/n)-san."

The both blinked at each other then laugh at the simultaneous calls. Zenitsu gesture him to go first.

"Well, I just wanted to say, thank you for protecting the box. Without you, I don't what will happen to her," (M/n) brightly smiled with gratitude.

Unaware that the sunset made him even brighter as the wind softly ruffle his soft, silky hair. Zenitsu blush at the gratitude, but mostly towards the small boy in fron of him.

The first time they met, Zenitsu could hear a soft, chimed bells and the calm of water in (M/n)'s heartbeat, he felt calm and safe around him. When they were trapped in the Tsuzumi mansion, Zenitsu freaked out that he was separated from (M/n), he didn't want anything to happen to him while he's away, it felt like forever when they met each other again.

The time where Zenitsu was beaten up by Inosuke broke (M/n)'s heart, feeling touched that a stranger like Zenitsu would protect his precious sister.

From that time, (M/n) could feel his heart drum faster, he could even feel relaxed around Zenitsu. His face would warmed up as his stomach full with fluttering butterfly, from that moment he realised that Zenitsu is quiet a cute, yet handsome boy.

In fact, he could already tell that Zenitsu is much more stronger and independent when it needs to be. But, his determination along with confidence in battle what lacks Zenitsu, this determined the smaller boy to help him boost his confidence and resolve.

"Zenitsu-kun, you can call me by my name without formality. Besides, I've already trust you enough that I could simply protect for. You are now part of my life that I've wished to protect along with my siblings, and probably that knuckle head over there,"

Unknowingly for (M/n), Zenitsu heart beats more faster and loudly if that's possible, his chest feels tighten as his face become redder than tomato. Suddenly, he collapse.

"E-eh! Zenitsu-kun! Tanjiro nii-san! Help!"