•.¸♡ ʰᵒʷ ʸᵒᵘ ᵍᵘʸˢ ᵐᵉᵉᵗ ♡¸.•

𝑻𝒂𝒏𝒋𝒊𝒓𝒐

You two accidentally meet each other in town while Tanjiro sells his coals

You two accidentally meet each other in town while Tanjiro sells his coals. You stumble upon him, accidentally bumping into Tanjiro and spilling his basket full of coal to the ground as he walks through the town.

*THUD*

"Oh no! I'm very sorry! I didn't look where I was going!" You apologies as you bow to the person you bump into and immediately helps the person cleans up the coal on the ground.

"No, no, it's alright! At least that you are not hurt, and you'll dirtied your hands," The boy with checkered green and black haori, maroon/brunette long hair tied in ponytail and warm maroon hues reassure. Helping you picking up the coal on the ground he's suppose to sell.

"No! Please, let me do this. I'm the one to blame for making your stuff dirty, I will pay everything back for you," You insist making the boys in front of you to wave his hands in disagreement.

"No! It's fine, really. I could still sell these again, although, some of them are already broken into pieces," The boy said as he mumbles the last part of the sentence.

However, you could still hear his audible mutters, this made you even more guilty.

"How about if I help you sell these coal? If not enough, then I could buy you anything you want for you or your family," You suggest looking at the boy in front of you with determination.

The boy still refuses but you argued back making him sigh and smile in appreciation, not having a choice since you are pretty persistent and hard headed boy.

He then reach his hand, grab your wrist and hold out your hands. You tilt your hands perplexed at the boy, he then stuff his hand on his pants pocket and took out handkerchief. He then cleans your hands, his action makes you blush slightly.

The whole day, you've been helping the boy-or Tanjiro. In the end, you guys become a good friends to each other and would often meet in the town, still bumping into each other.

𝒁𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒕𝒔𝒖