ℓαƭε ɓเɾƭɦ∂αყ 《𝕋𝕒𝕟𝕛𝕚𝕣𝕠-𝔽𝕃𝕌𝔽𝔽》

It's the 14th of July, which means that (M/n) is planning something special for his beloved boyfriend, Tanjiro.

It's had been a while since they hangout due to constant missions. Sometime, they have to separate from each other for weeks, (M/n) is yearning for his attention, touch and kiss.

After hearing that Tanjiro will be back tomorrow, he immediately jump out from his futon and buy gifts for his birthday. Knowing that Tanjiro would forget his own birthday, (M/n) would immediately try to surprise him when he got back.

Now, he is walking through the bustling town not far from Butterfly Estate he reside, he wanted to bring him a gift that is not too expensive, but memorable.

"Hmmm, what should I buy for Tanjiro-kun? He doesn't like expensive things and would rather have something that is durable enough carry so that he can look back. Hmmm, Oh! Maybe I could buy a pocket watch!" (M/n) mumble as he walk through the bustling streets.

Then he felt a hand touch his shoulder, startled by the contact (M/n) jumped.

"Ara~Konichiwa, (L/n)-san," Shinobu greet with her usual sweet smile.

"Ah! Konichiwa! Shinobu-san! What are you doing here?" (M/n) ask as he greets the Insect pillar with bright smile.

"Oh, I was about to buy some ingredients for my medicine. I heard your mumbles as I pass by, so why not greet my favourite Tsukugo," Shinobu reason.

Yes, (M/n) is a Shinobu's Tsukugo along with Kanao, his breath is similar to Shinobu except that he is more of a butterfly breath. He became Shinobu Tsukugo a year after Kanao become part of the butterfly girls. This means that he is also part of the butterfly family as he is close to the little butterflies, Aoi and Kanao.

They walk side to side as they talk about their mission.

"Hmm, Shinobu-san, I have a question. What should I give to Tanjiro-kun for his birthday?" (M/n) ask with his finger on his chin.

Shinobu tilt her head, then her face lights up,"Ahh, It's almost his birthday is it? No wonder why you kept spacing out in the middle of the street, I could hear you mumbling out loud. You were thinking about what kind of gifts you want to give for your charming boyfriend, hmm? How sweet~" Shinobu teased as she pokes (M/n) cheek.

(M/n) blushed feeling flustered at his master sudden teased.

"Hmm, if I were you. I would rather give Kamado-san a pocket watch where you can put mini picture in it. This way, he could go back from his mission as soon as possible since there's a watch," Shinobu suggest as she clasped her hands together.

(M/n) nod vigorously,"Hmm! That's what I was thinking too, Shinobu-san! But, don't you think it's expensive to buy a camera, as for the watch I could buy them since I have enough money,"

Shinobu went into her thinking pose,"Well, if I remember. I do have a camera back at the warehouse,"

(M/n) face brighten,"But, the lens of the camera broke. So, I don't know if it still working," As Shinobu finish her sentence, (M/n) bright expression immediately falter.

"Ah! But don't worry, I heard that Mitsuri bought a camera days ago, she says she wanted to make a memory picture for the current pillars so that we can remember our days as a pillar. Maybe you should ask her if you could borrow it from her," Shinobu pat (M/n) with reassure smile.

Almost immediately, (M/n)'s change to 180° and so he parted ways with his master as he is too eager. Shinobu giggles in amusement seeing (M/n)'s figure disappeared into a dust as his adrenaline gone high.