Arshi OS: Sunshine Afternoon

Rolling her hair into a messy bun she took the chinaware filled with raw mango covered in salt and red chilli. Crossing her legs she sat on the bed with her smartphone in other hand. It was a lazy afternoon and he noticed her moves laying in bed. He had his left hand over his head, other traced on her semi-bare back along with his gaze.
"Arnavji please, I am doing some important work here"
"And that is?" He asked while his finger traced the blouse's hem.
"I'm eating, don't disturb me it's the last episode of Magic City" she jerked his hand away without turning.
It was a bright afternoon, the waves of the ocean hit the shore silently. A cozy house stood on one end which had glass windows. Through the dancing curtains one could see a beautiful couple spending a sunshine afternoon...

He ignored her and continued playing with his fingers on her back. She was savoring the mangoes one by one. It had become her new obsession - first jalebi and now these green sour mangoes. His fingers tip-toed till her nape, she closed her eyes taking a deep breath and he pulled her on top of him.
"Arnavji what the..?" She widened her eyes and he repeated it with a smirk.
Rolling her eyes she kept the empty plate on the headboard and continued watching the show. He snatched the Android from her.
"Arnavji!!!"
"Shh..." his fingers traveling upwards from her waist to the bare back and lastly to the dori. Slowly he opened the dori and moved his hand upward to untie her long hair. Khushi had a shy smile. She touched his nose with hers, the nose pin rubbed against his skin.
He turned her slowly so she was under him. Phone already forgotten, they stared into each other's eyes. Their eyes knew a different way to communicate. When his eyes conveyed naughtiness, her eyes shied away.
"Seriously Khushi?"
She pursed her lips and turned to give him a look. As he moved closer to her face, she conveyed concern through her eyes. Taking it as a hint, he moved a little up and placed a soft kiss on her temple. She closed her eyes taking in all the feelings creeping up into her belly. Kissing her nose, he spent enough time on both her cheek then stopped near her lips. She closed her eyes anticipating the kiss but his nose just brushed her perked lips. Kissing her under the right ear lobe, he held her right hand firmly as she moved it to hold him. He entangled his fingers with hers. However, her other hand dig into his chest over the linen kurta and his other hand, well it was still under her head supporting it over the pillow. He kissed every inch of her neck, sometimes re-kissed her sensitive spots or maybe all the spots. She moaned his name holding his hand tightly.
As he moved up to look into her eyes for consent, he noticed trust. Her worries were long forgotten.
Nodding at her, he dipped his head back to her neck, grazing his teeth over her skin without biting and slowly traced his nose from her neck to her blowse over her saree, down to her belly. He kissed at the corner of her waist and moved to her belly button. As he placed a gentle kiss, he felt a kick against his palm. His lips curved up against her skin.
She bursted out laughing holding his head over her swollen tummy.
"They are my team Arnavji" she brought him up and continued laughing.

Placing a pillow behind her back, he made her sit in a comfortable position on bed. He placed his head on his palm and rested his elbow against the mattress. Staring at her 8 months swollen belly, he placed his other hand over it. Parts of him and her were living inside of her. He couldn't believe it, they were pregnant. Not one, not two, they were going to be parents to triplets. Arnav was so proud of her who handled it so well. Her first pregnancy and triplets, honestly he was quite overwhelmed but she pulled it through so well. As her dates kept coming closer, Arnav became anxious about everything. And so she gifted a trip to themselves after her baby shower to the beaches.

It was almost going to be four weeks away from Delhi, away from the family but she was successfully able to lighten up Arnav. After all both were literally 24 hours in front of each other, so he didn't need to worry at all. They are planning to leave in next two days and Khushi has warned him to stay calm because it'll be almost near to her delivery.

"Arnavji what say? Huh?"
His chain of thoughts broke.
"Huh?"
"I am fixing Jalebi!"

Oh damn! He forgot totally. Ever since she got to know that she's having triplets, she has been coming up with wierd baby names. The night they left for this beach farmhouse in Daman, she fixed "Aloo" and "Puri" for two of the babies. Since then she has been looking up names for the third one in her mind. And last night she stuck with "Jalebi", seems like she's going with it. Classic Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada!

"Of course love. Whatever you say. Your wish, my command" he stated and kissed her fingers. (Of course it's not going to happen. The kids will be scarred for life with these names, he chuckled)
She clapped her hand and looked at him seriously. He raised his eyebrow.
"Arnavji"
"What Khushi?" Squinting his eyes at her.
"I'm waiting for the kiss"
"My pleasure" he gave a lopsided smile and moved closer to her face.
As his lips brushed against her, both of them placed their hands on her tummy feeling the soft kicks against their palm.

(Hint about the babies included)

- love shikhapiya
(Ardent Arshian)