Chapter 5

Lucy's POV
I woke up with my head hurting. I was still in my dress from the dance. "Kaname" I thought. I was to be his lover. "His lover" I thought. What about Zero. I have feelings for both of them. I need to see Zero and explain. Knock! "Lucy May I come in?" Kaname said. I knew it was Kaname cause I can recognize his voice. "Sure," I said. "Since your my lover now I would like to take you on a date," he said. "Um sure what time?" I say trying to hurry to get to Zero. "I'll send Adio to get you," he said. "Ok bye Kaname," I said waving. "Bye my love," as he kissed my hand. Then I took off to see Zero.

Kaname's POV
What's with Lucy she sounded like she was in a hurry. I heard someone shut there door. I look out my window and see Lucy heading to the day class.

Zero's POV
Lucy is Kaname's lover. I love Lucy and now she is dating that monster. "ZERO!" I heard someone shout. It was Lucy she runs up to me and hugs me. "Zero I didn't know he was gonna do that I'm so sorry," she says really fast. I couldn't help my self but to kiss her. Our lips met and I couldn't stop."I love Lucy" I thought. "Zero I-"she said. "Lucy I love you" I said as red across my face. "Zero I lo-" she was cut off. Adio? Why is he here. "Lucy Lord Kaname is ready for your date," she said. "Ok Adio I'll be there in 5 minutes," she said. "Zero we will talk later," she said and walked back to the Moon Dorms. "I saw everything," Adio smirk. "Huh what?" I was confused. "I saw that kiss and what you said," he said."Yea so," I said. "If Lord Kaname was to find out he would kill you," he giggled. "But I'm tired so I'm not going to tell him," he said as he yawned. Then Adio walked away.

Lucy's POV
I walk in and see candles and some food."Kaname you didn't have to," I said. He puts his finger over my lips. "Shh, I thought it would be nice to be with my lover," he blush. Then pulled my face in for a kiss. Then we kiss. "Zero" I thought. But I also love Kaname. "It's just me and you everyone else went to town," he smirk. He came close to me and then we made out. I thought of Zero the whole time. The door opened then me and Kaname got off. It was Adio. "I'm sorry Lord Kaname," Adio said. "It's ok we jut got done," Kaname smiled. "Well I should go do something," I said waving at Kaname and Adio. I wanted to see Zero.

Kaname's POV
She left again. Lucy I know you love me and Zero. She will decide.

Lucy's POV
"Zero," I whispered. "Lucy shouldn't you be in class?" I told Kaname I wasn't feeling good," I said. "Zero I love you too," I blush. "But I also love Kaname" I thought. Zero hugged me tight and we made out. Zero put his hand in my shirt. He started undoing my bra. I didn't stop him. He lifted me up and started walking to his bed. We undid our clothes.(A/N you guys should know what happened) I woke up stretching. "Good morning sunshine," Zero smirk. I remember what happened last night and looked down I still had no clothes on. I hide my face. Zero kissed my on my forehead and got dressed and headed to class. Well the night class should be sleeping. I don't think Zero will mind me using his shower. So I hope in.

Zero's POV
I didn't feel good so I'm gonna head back to my room. I heard my shower on so I decided to see how I was. Lucy of course. I took my clothes off and snuck in. I touch her butt. She jumps. "Oh it's you," she giggled. We finish up and got dressed. Knock! "Zero it's time to go to work," the voice said. "It's Yuki," I told Lucy. She nodded an kissed me and climb out my window. "I'm coming Yuki," I yelled.