Chapter 23

Lucy's POV
I don't know if I can forgive Kaname. Yuki a, a Kuran? I shook my head to get it out of my mind.

"Are you alright?" Tyler asked.

"I guess," I said.

I decided to move in with Tyler. I felt awkward about it at first, but he is my brother. I got the kids all settled in. Mavis kept looking odly at me, and I finally asked her, "Is something wrong, Mavis.

"Momma what about daddy?," She asked. Tears escaped my eyes. Mavis came up and hugged me.

"I love you momma," Mavis said with a sad smile.
I held her tight. "And I love you honey,"

Haruka wasn't happy about this either. Just like, Zero he held in his emotions.

"Where is your brother," I asked Mavis.
"He went to the horse barn," she said. Nodding, I smile weakly and walk to the door. I turn the nob before glancing back at Tyler.

"Tyler will you watch Mavis for me, I need to speak to Haruka," I say wiping my tears away. He nodded and I headed to the barn.

Heading to the barn, I passed Kaname's room. Using my powers I did my super hearing. I heard Yuki speaking as if she had gotten her favorite thing on Christmas.

"All this time I've been in love with my brother," Yuki giggled to Kaname. I gasped and walked fast. As I was walking tears running down my face.

"I wish Z-Zero was h-here," I sobbed to myself. I wipe my face, shaking off the bad memory and continue my fast pace to the barn.

Kaname's POV
I should of told Lucy. I'm so stupid, I can't make her happy. Why is Zero gone? He makes her happy, while all I do is make her cry.

Yuki and I are going to leave the school for a little bit to get things figured out.
"Yuki, go get packed. We are going to leave for a bit," I told her.
"Yes Kaname," she bowed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I needed to explain to Lucy what's going on. I tell Yuki that I would be back soon, and head over to Lucy's room. When I open the door, Tyler is cradling Mavis, and I notice she's fast asleep.

"Ever heard of knocking?" Tyler whispers sarcastically. I roll my eyes and walk in, shutting the door.

"What are you doing here?" I demand, "And why are you holding my child!"

Tyler let's out a soft chuckle. He strokes Mavis's hair softly, and I see that the ends of her lips curl up to a smile. She holds onto him tighter. "Well, why wouldn't I be in my own house?"

"What." I say blankly. "You're Lucy's new roommate?"

"Ooo, congratulations, you solved the puzzle." Tyler says, this time rolling his eyes. "If you're looking for Lucy- Don't. She doesn't want to see you."

"I need to drop off a message for her." I say, pulling out my notebook and black ink pen. I scribble down Yuki and I's plans, and place the note on Lucy's bed. I see Tyler glance at it as I'm putting my notebook and pen away. He snickers.

"Well, all I can say is good luck, and don't ever bother coming back. You broke her heart, ya know?" he speaks, walking into another room with Mavis and coming back in without her.

The memory of Lucy crying fills my head, and I cringe. Emptying my head of the memory, I narrow my eyes at Tyler.

"Well, you tell her this is a personal message from me. I will be back, and we will sort this out. It's never going to be over. She can run from me, she can hide from me, but she cannot prevent me from seeing her, or my family, ever again."

With those last words, I walk out into the nights air and go back to my room to complete the packing.
--------------------------

A/N:
Sorry guys it's been awhile sorry I'll try to update more ~Enjoy