Part 8 Sea Side Talks

Start from the beginning

"Hahha! Tum teeno yaha aaye ho?" I asked.

"Yeah! Boys trip! Apna bhai aaya hua hainna!" Shaheer explained trying to smile. I looked directly in his eyes, that pair of dark orbs was glassy. He has been controlling his emotions all the while.

"Tum yaha kese Panchali?" Saurav asked.

"Vo mera ek song shoot hona hai yaha Goa! Tomorrow is my last day here..do din ka hi tha..so mai yaha aagyi..why not enjoy the night life!?" I raised my vodka glass happily.

"Yeahhh cheers!!" We all cheered together.
"Tum akeli ho?" Rohit asked.

"Haa yaar! But having a great time!"

"Come join us!" He happily welcomed me. I sat beside Saurav, while I adjusted my short and backless white beach dress. Shaheer was adjacent to me. We all talked for hours while Shaheer was least talkative. Everytime we have to jerk him up so as to bring him back to our conversation. After a while, around 12 a girl with curly hairs, wearing a stylish monokini with a shrug, tried on Shaheer.

"Heyy! What's with mocktail dear? Try me!" She clinged to his shirt while Saurav and Rohit were giggling.

"Shikha...!?" He tried to say as he saw her soft curls similar to Shikha, but she corrected him.

"Sherlyn! Come on!" She pulled him in the dancing crowd and Shaheer swayed with her on the beats. Soon some girls pulled Rohit and Saurav too on the stage and I laughed as Saurav was all shy.

"Bhai beard banvane se hua hai ye!" Rohit said aloud and I laughed.

"Tum apna dekho samrat! Bhabhi shree ko khabar na chali jaye!" He teased back.

"Ha ha!" Rohit said while dancing with girls. Soon I joined them all, actually the girls with them were friends among themselves and Sherlyn was so sweet that we all danced and swayed to the music and had a fun of lifetime.
Around three o clock in the night, Rohit and Saurav asked me if I want to go back, as they were returning.
But I told them that my hotel is near the beach so I'll manage.
Shaheer went with Sherlyn to her place, as she reminded him of Shikha. Shaheer was lost in her, even without alcohol. I happily saw him going with her as I stood alone. I was happy that finally he was feeling good. Though I felt a knot in my stomach as he went away because I knew that his smile is momentary.

I was having fun with Sherlyn's friends but soon the crowd shredded away. I was not feeling sleepy at all and decided to take a walk on the beach. There were less people by then. I was staring at the moon smiling faintly when I saw someone I know here in the crowd of unknowns.

___________

Shaheer's POV

I was having a great time with Shikha after so long. Though she looked a little unfamiliar to me. As we approached her room, she was clinging to me and I was holding her close when her phone rang.

"Yes! Sherlyn this side!" She spoke and I came out of my trans.

"Sherlyn!?" I repeated in bewilderment.

"Wait Shaheer! Give me a minute!" She excused herself to attend the call but I was horrified to realise what I was going to do. "Oh my goodness! What the hell was this behaviour Shaheer?"I said to myself as I ran all the way, back to the beach.

I breathed a sigh as I reached the beach. I was panting. What was I going to do??!

The air now seems slightly more bitter as I am standing at the sea shore, looking at the moon! Yes bitter! That's what my life is!
The sky seems more darker, despite of moonlight as I walked. My heart is heavy, burdened with the loss of my love, and the guilt of having someone else in my arms.
I paused in the middle of the empty sea side and fell on my knees. I gripped my knees tightly and painfully, I bowed my hand in pure agony and sobbed, my breathing rapid I thought of everything I had been through with Shikha. I stood up, started walking in any direction as I blabbered "ye mai kese kar sakta hu.. kese? Shaheer that's why she left you! Mai us relation ship me tha hi nahi shayad tabhi ye hua..ha isliye now I'm suffering! I deserve it! Yeah...ye to hona.."
I stopped uttering as someone tightly hugged me. "Pooja?" I confirmed as she broke the hug and saw me teary eyed.

"Tum kyu ro rahi ho..rona to muje chaiye..dekho na kitni badi galti karne wala tha mai! Dekha tha tumne..tum to mujhe rok sakti thi na..! Tumne kyu nahi roka muje. Mai hu hi esa hainna..hu hi esa.. womanizer.. playboy! I can't stick to my love!"I uttered in a single go while Panchali was crying seeing my condition and she was nodding a no to everything I said.
She hugged me again before I could say anything further.
"Sitaaron se aage jahan or bhi haiinn..!" She spoke while crying and I was shocked to listen her.
She continued "abhi ishq ke imtihaan or bhi hain..
Tu Shaheer hai..parvaaz hai kaam tera..
Tere saamne aasman or bhi hain..!"
I hugged her more tightly as I remembered this shayari, my abba once recited to me, when I was about to come Mumbai to try my luck.

____________

A/N: So just to inform you that the real walk talks will be in next chapter. आज तो बस माहोल बनाया है।😛

 आज तो बस माहोल बनाया है।😛